Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sugababes to perform at Glastonbury

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

I danced to their songs when I was a little kid...

Later I found out what stuff they were actually singing about...

And I can't say that I was disappointed :lolly:

Galvon
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Yeah, like they have been doing the past 10 years

Except for anything that Amelle and Jade were part of. Even though About You Now is an Amelle song, it seems to have been their biggest hit (I thought Push The Button was the biggest, but maybe it depends on the country, anyway) I wish they still performed it. Also Red Dress and Follow Me Home, but I've heard Keisha and Mutya don't like Red Dress so it probably won't happen anymore either.

YCHofficial
57 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Except for anything that Amelle and Jade were part of. Even though About You Now is an Amelle song, it seems to have been their biggest hit (I thought Push The Button was the biggest, but maybe it depends on the country, anyway) I wish they still performed it. Also Red Dress and Follow Me Home, but I've heard Keisha and Mutya don't like Red Dress so it probably won't happen anymore either.

Yeah. Altho Heidi/Amelle/Keisha line up had some good songs like About You Know and Change, I think it's Mutya who dislikes(d) Amelle. She'd probably not perform a song that Amelle recorded... BUT WHO KNOWS, maybe theyre more open now. 

• 3 weeks later...
YCHofficial
On 5/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, YCHofficial said:

Yeah. Altho Heidi/Amelle/Keisha line up had some good songs like About You Know and Change, I think it's Mutya who dislikes(d) Amelle. She'd probably not perform a song that Amelle recorded... BUT WHO KNOWS, maybe theyre more open now. 

On 5/18/2022 at 9:03 PM, Galvon said:

I WAS WRONG

Benji
4 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

I WAS WRONG

I was here and they were absolutely amazing.  So glad they’ve included their most popular songs despite line-up changes, the crowd LOVED THEM 

Archived