Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

tylertremallose
2 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

y'all wait i wanna ask if anyone knows how to transfer tickets? I was thinking of going on the floor instead of seat at the arlington date

would you be willing to buy my vip package since i wanna go to houston now? lol
i have two for arlington and its the GA VIP 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

@PartySick is already traveling out of state for two concerts, only to find out there's one in his home state just added......

You know what to do 

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

I swore off Miami :billie:

....I might though, no lie :ph34r:

đź–¤

Stephen

Wow she keeps surprising me with these dates.

I'm still crossing my fingers for a few SA and AUS dates. It would really unite the fanbase and be her widest tour since BTWB :fatcat:

Moonlight on Water
Just now, tylertremallose said:

would you be willing to buy my vip package since i wanna go to houston now? lol
i have two for arlington and its the GA VIP 

omg how much would it be? I just might tbh. and wgat comes with the vip?

she/her

Meat
30 minutes ago, Levine said:

Still not Italy.

We made Stupid Love, ROM, 911 and now HMH hits and she's still avoiding us. Unbelievable

You can go to any of the European dates, it’s not that far away sis :samanthac:

StressedOut

I already got Dallas tickets but lowkey going to Houston would be more convenient for me :messga:

Eh whatever I'll just stick to my plans, I don't want to deal with selling them back, and the Dallas/Arlington date is earlier anyways :ally:

NichuuB
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, shxt. Miami better NOT the final date, cos I wanna attend her last date but wanna avoid that whole state if I can  :triggered:

And we grow up thinking Miami and Florida are a paradise but it's actually a nightmare that not even Americans like:air:

Property of @Whale

tylertremallose
3 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

omg how much would it be? I just might tbh. and wgat comes with the vip?

total for both tickets after fees and stuff
$1151.64

"Includes 1 general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit, Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Commemorative VIP laminate, Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location, VIP concierge team and onsite hosts."

Joshie S

hi australia please bobby thank you:kiss:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Ceres

does anybody have any of those presale codes for tickets that go out tomm??? :oops:

✧ ✧ ✧

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, tylertremallose said:

total for both tickets after fees and stuff
$1151.64

"Includes 1 general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit, Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit, Limited edition Lady Gaga VIP gift pack, Commemorative VIP laminate, Dedicated VIP check-in and merchandise pick up location, VIP concierge team and onsite hosts."

For one it would be $575, right? I probably would only be able to buy one because I'm a poor hoe :giveup:

she/her

tylertremallose
Just now, Lady JarJar said:

For one it would be $575, right? I probably would only be able to buy one because I'm a poor hoe :giveup:

yes thats right lol
but im trying to see how to list these for sale and its not giving me the option 

do you know how? lol

Notthebling

Is anyone a Verizon member? I would love to join the presale for Hershey Stadium ! 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

PartySick
6 minutes ago, NicoB said:

And we grow up thinking Miami and Florida are a paradise but it's actually a nightmare that not even Americans like:air:

Miami is terrifying :lmao:

I grew up in Florida and even I'm lowkey intimidated by that place. I'm gonna take my grandma to that show though, I owe her a Gaga show :gayhat:

đź–¤

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

Archived