💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami

darkgaga

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

I’m annoyed cuz the venue in Houston is 45 min from me and would save me a hotel and a 4 hour drive!!

i don’t have the option to sell or even transfer 

I’m wondering if I should take the risk and buy Houston tickets and then request a refund for the Dallas show??

Do you have the Ticketmaster app? When I look at my tickets in there, right under each ticket are buttons for “Transfer” or “Sell”. If you press sell you can actually try to resell them on Ticketmaster. Otherwise you can try StubHub 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose
10 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Do you have the Ticketmaster app? When I look at my tickets in there, right under each ticket are buttons for “Transfer” or “Sell”. If you press sell you can actually try to resell them on Ticketmaster. Otherwise you can try StubHub 

It’s greyed out for me 

julz

Maybe she is not gonna dance that much and focus more on vocals/theatrics. Maybe it's gonna be a storytelling type of show, like a musical (though some of her tours are like that already, say BTWB).. Still exhausting..but at this point they know already her limitations so

NT78
13 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

It’s greyed out for me 

VIP tickets can't be resold. They have to be picked up by the person who bought them. They are not transferable. I think you have to request the ability to transfer them and Ticketmaster can walk you through that, but I don't think you can list them for resale directly through TM. 

Pandauralife

As an offended Pennsylvanian, can we correct the title of the thread to Hershey instead of Jersey, please???:dom:

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

As an offended Pennsylvanian, can we correct the title of the thread to Hershey instead of Jersey, please???:dom:

?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25

C'mon Gaga, announce those South America/Aussie/NZ dates and then your fans will stop annoying you forever. It's win-win. 🤡

QueenChromatix

I hope this tour will be prolonged for 2023

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Does anyone have a presale code for Hershey they’re not going to use? I’ve been scouring trying to find out how to get one, but no luck :(

• CyanLights changed the title to New TCB dates announced: Hershey, Houston and Miami
Crescent Bloom

why are tickets almost $600 for pit in Miami? I love Gaga, but this is honestly annoying as hell.

Morphine Prince
36 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

why are tickets almost $600 for pit in Miami? I love Gaga, but this is honestly annoying as hell.

That's beyond disgusting. 

Crescent Bloom
7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

That's beyond disgusting. 

I guess gone are the days of $80 - $120 pit tickets ;-/

I honestly hate stadium tours for this exact reason. 

Archived