šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jiggly Caliente shows no mercy as a Drag Race Philippines judge

COOOK

Featured Posts

I feel torn about this.

Michelle Visage has never done elevated drag in her life and scolds those queens like nobody, so who are we to judge Jiggly?

But Jiggly also was 2nd out on AS6 and never made me laugh or gagā€¦

lilboyblue
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

Drag race Phil is in english right?

It'sĀ likely a mix of Filipino and English. Sorta like when I'm watching Survivor South Africa and they suddenly switch from English to their local languages. I think Drag Race Holland is like this too, no?

badfaith
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

Drag race Phil is in english right?

It's most likely mixed English and Filipino, like how we usually speak, and also some Beki/Gay Lingo thrown there as well.Ā 

darkgaga
45 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

It'sĀ likely a mix of Filipino and English. Sorta like when I'm watching Survivor South Africa and they suddenly switch from English to their local languages. I think Drag Race Holland is like this too, no?

Drag RaceĀ Holland was just in Dutch. Anyone knows what happened to that by the way? Is it cancelled?

With that makeup and hair...ma'am?! Also, let's not bring Micelle Visage into this pls, she's not the main host. Jiggly could've at least tried a bit harder.

RichAssPiss

Jiggly is an extremely talented performer. People still judge her based on season 4. But since then she's been on Pose and released her own album T.H.O.T. Process. She's living the dream of most drag performers. Trying to belittle her because as an unknown New York trans performer she did not have the budget for high fashion in season 4 is a sad choice.Ā 

7 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Jiggly is an extremely talented performer. People still judge her based on season 4. But since then she's been on Pose and released her own album T.H.O.T. Process. She's living the dream of most drag performers. Trying to belittle her because as an unknown New York trans performer she did not have the budget for high fashion in season 4 is a sad choice.Ā 

I judge her based on All Stars 6 tbh. She was 2nd out, her talent show was mediocre and she was the absolute worst at the sewing challenge

Archived