💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision 2022 winner is...

COOOK

Featured Posts

Killa

the chorus is eurovision perfection and for some reason these male extravagant groups always work well. Moldava was 7th with that song... It's kinda of the same general concept

on the other hand im perplexed how Romania infectuous song was 18, the song is amazing, there was public interaction.

Ukraine probably eat some of these votes, also for serbia for example. Obs im sure there's sympathy involved. 

At least it's not spain that one. wow the tragedy that was

Im so angry that brividi didnt won. Sorry but by faaaaaaaar the best song, they're performance was horrible omg ears bleed dear god. Such a waste. Also happy that generic uk song didnt won. Cant stand that guy 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
8 minutes ago, Killa said:

Let me reassure you the greatness that Spain carried last night:

If Ukraine's situation wasn't happening in the first place, and if the UK hadn't brought some TikTok guy, Spain was the clear winner with Sweden closely behind.

Not even Spain believed in Chanel and she took a lot of heat when she got selected to represent, but she proved them all wrong with her polished performance, vocals, commanding presence on stage... talent overall. It's been 27 years since Spain placed that high so what this "tragedy" managed to do was pretty huge, and deservingly so.

NATAH
13 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Who cares if it's only sympathy votes. Ukraine is being destroyed by a war with so many people dying and fleeing. Just let them have this nice moment. 

exactly what i was going to say

Ukraine DESERVES sympathy and hosting the show next year will boost tourism

it's not like this was the last ever eurovision

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, NATAH said:

They wont be able to host next year. Hosting Eurovision means spending a lot of money that they wont have so it'll be hosted in another country, so there's no boosting tourism here.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Admin
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

They wont be able to host next year. Hosting Eurovision means spending a lot of money that they wont have so it'll be hosted in another country, so there's no boosting tourism here.

The world has donated enough money to Ukraine to host a million Eurovisions.

And hosting Eurovision means not only spending a lot of money but also earning a lot of money.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Killa said:

the chorus is eurovision perfection and for some reason these male extravagant groups always work well. Moldava was 7th with that song... It's kinda of the same general concept

on the other hand im perplexed how Romania infectuous song was 18, the song is amazing, there was public interaction.

Ukraine probably eat some of these votes, also for serbia for example. Obs im sure there's sympathy involved. 

Im so angry that brividi didnt won. Sorry but by faaaaaaaar the best song, they're performance was horrible omg ears bleed dear god. Such a waste. Also happy that generic uk song didnt won. Cant stand that guy 

Spain was a tragedy? How? She was slaying full choreo while singing for 2 minutes, she took 30 seconds off to do a dance break and then the last 30 seconds slayed with runs and vocals :neyde:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Admin said:

The world has donated enough money to Ukraine to host a million Eurovisions.

And hosting Eurovision means not only spending a lot of money but also earning a lot of money.

As if hosting Eurovision was the first thing they would do with that money :deadbanana: 

Electric Mary

Spain had litterally the best performance of the night :toofunny: Idk wth happened with the UK placing 2nd...but Ukraine and Spain were the only reasonable choices to me 

Others (Sweden, Poland, etc) had amazing voies but the songs were soo average compared to their singing skills.....so yeah no.

NATAH
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

As if hosting Eurovision was the first thing they would do with that money :deadbanana: 

it won't be the first thing but it would be a beneficial thing

mother, what must i do?

Admin
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

My point is that if Ukraine asks for money to host Eurovision, Europe will raise it in an hour. It’s really not an issue. And if the war is over by next year, Ukraine will desperately need to rebuild its economy and Eurovision would be a great opportunity to boost tourism. 

The only real concern here is safety. Lviv is mostly safe even today, and I’m confident that even Kyiv will be safe next year too.

Benji

Everyone here saying Ukraine won because of “sympathy” … and why would it matter if that was the case?  It’s a celebration of European music and a night of fun entertainment, it’s not that deep.

And I’m saying this as someone from the U.K. who came second to Ukraine :laughga:

BBhomemaker
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

Sadly i don’t agree that it will have any boost on their tourism in such a short time, it will take a few years before the country find back its normal attraction (especially when you look at where their usual flows of tourists came from), it imply more than an event, it means transports, accommodations, visits, restaurants…it requires a lot and have to be enough to receive an important wave of tourists and also to deal with the negative aspect of tourism too. For now its not even a possibility to go there, we can’t and even for safety reasons welcoming so many contestants from every european countries + Australia…its a dangerous game to play and a temptation for Putin. I believe the contest will take place in UK. 

MelbHawker

Some of the comments on this thread.. :fail: Does it honestly matter so much to people who wins a song contest? :toofunny: Given the public votes for this contest.. is it that much of a shock that people would be voting for Ukraine to win given what it’s been though recently?

Ukraine’s song was fab. It was memorable, entertaining - very quintessential Eurovision. The UK & Spain deserved 2nd & 3rd respectively. Always fun watching the show. 

gagzus

My local gay bar had a Eurovision party and let me tell you the electricity in the room was astounding, everyone did amazing imo.

We all cheered and screamed for everyone and everything, because it’s the first time since before covid we could have these type of events and we all supporting both our home nation (UK) and Ukraine, Spain and many more. 

We were also so proud that the UK for the first time in decades managed to place so high and get so many points overall. I think the queen hosting our party said it’s the highest total points we’ve had in 40 years and the highest position we’ve had since 1997 when we won. So I’m happy with that and as for people saying it’s all political that can’t 100% be true because Ukraine did amazing anyway, AND if it were political no way would we (UK) have placed so high especially after Brexit and all our political problems during the pandemic and now.

Archived