Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bugged By People Off Theme At Met Gala

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Literally such a first world problem, especially with all that’s going on in the world lol. But it was like some of the richest people who had some of the wildest designers at their disposal and it was just… meh. Like not even a little bit on theme with the exception of a select few. What happened? Like did everyone all at once lose the ability to follow a prompt or brief?

They should’ve invited some more Drag Race queens or something, they’re KNOWN for being able to slay a given category. I would’ve paid money to see what Utica Queen would’ve done with Gilded Glamour!!

THIS tweet has a major point, we need to bring back Fashion Police!

Sexxx

It's the designers you should be mad at. They're the ones who decide what the celebs wear 

pop a 911

Even Anna’s outfit wasn’t really on theme 

anna-wintour.jpg&q=60

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Franch Toast
9 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

It's the designers you should be mad at. They're the ones who decide what the celebs wear 

This. With a couple of exceptions, such as Kim K insisting on wearing Marilyn Monroe's dress, I'd say it's the designers who are responsible, not the celebs, who are their guests and are really at their mercy. 

She/Her/Hers

Babba the Hutt

I saw the photos from the punk-themed Met Gala from years ago and that one was a disaster, it's like nobody understood punk aesthetic, not even Anna did it well, some got a bit close but, no.

I'm fully convinced that, even if it sounds biased, Gaga is always the one who does it 100% right but... well, she could wear a barrel and still look amazing. :vegas:

My personal wish for future themes? Aliens. Candy. Cosplay. 

ItWasntLaauv
22 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Even Anna’s outfit wasn’t really on theme 

anna-wintour.jpg&q=60

I initially thought that too, but I kinda give her a pass though since she’s basically the reason for the Met Gala even taking place. I like her tiara and necklace!

COOOK
20 minutes ago, Babba the Hutt said:

I'm fully convinced that, even if it sounds biased, Gaga is always the one who does it 100% right but... well, she could wear a barrel and still look amazing. :vegas:

I'm sorry but this look was not it:

nueva-york-ny-eua-el-2-de-mayo-2016-lady

Babba the Hutt
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I have selective memory :huntyga:

badfaith
11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

is that Sandra Bullock behind her??:billie:

SevenAteNine
35 minutes ago, COOOK said:

the look is really amazing and beautiful in interviews and carpet videos tho

RIP 9.

jeremiahsaint1000

i think the attendees need to be given strict guidelines for what to wear these METS, cuz every year 80% of the outfits are not on theme at all. 

Archived