đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Kim Right or Wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

Dojo

Was Kim right or wrong?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Was Kim right or wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

• Right (Her intentions were good)
    • Wrong / In poor taste.

Featured Posts

Galvon

I don't care that much, but I find it kinda egotistical tbh. The clothing of legends shouldn't be worn by other people. Dresses like these are in a museum for a reason. Also it didn't fit the theme at all, but more celeb outfits didn't. Of course it's a red carpet and she want's people to talk about her and she looked nice, but she has enough money and fame and could easily get herself another dress. If Gaga wore it I wouldn't like it either.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

She's a sex symbol who's career was founded on beauty and body, just like Marilyn. 

The dress was loaned from a private attractions company that had purchased it at auction, not the fkng Smithsonian. Plus they allowed her to only wear it for the red carpet before changing into the replica, and in turn, she donated to two charities on their behalf. 

The hate for this woman is so exaggerated sometimes tbh.

Dojo
1 hour ago, Galvon said:

If Gaga wore it I wouldn't like it either.

gaga thoughts GIF

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, Galvon said:

I don't care that much, but I find it kinda egotistical tbh. The clothing of legends shouldn't be worn by other people. Dresses like these are in a museum for a reason. Also it didn't fit the theme at all, but more celeb outfits didn't. Of course it's a red carpet and she want's people to talk about her and she looked nice, but she has enough money and fame and could easily get herself another dress. If Gaga wore it I wouldn't like it either.

you were saying :mark:

lady-gaga-michael-jackson.jpg

cf5e13310558044e07dac5f79c559138.jpg

Galvon
51 minutes ago, dojo said:

gaga thoughts GIF

49 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

you were saying :mark:

lady-gaga-michael-jackson.jpg

cf5e13310558044e07dac5f79c559138.jpg

Just because Gaga looks good in it, doesn't mean that I like that she wore those clothes, but I don't really care either.

Also I don't hate Kim for for wearing that dress lol

JoeMo
On 5/4/2022 at 8:48 PM, BillieGOAT said:

People just want something to be mad at. She wore a replica of an iconic dress.. ok? so what? it doesn’t detract from Marilyn’s legacy 

agreed..........

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

TMM90

I agree with a lot of comments, but don’t really have an opinion on it.

What shocks me the most about this all, is that with everything that is going on in the world and - we do very little about - We are tricked into needing to have an opinion about something as unimportant as this.

I had hoped that in a world (kinda) post pandemic the focus would’ve shifted away a little bit longer from the obsessive celebrity culture. In a way that I also had hoped that Kim might have had evolved Guess glorifying herself is the goal in life.

Dojo
23 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I agree with a lot of comments, but don’t really have an opinion on it.

What shocks me the most about this all, is that with everything that is going on in the world and - we do very little about - We are tricked into needing to have an opinion about something as unimportant as this.

I had hoped that in a world (kinda) post pandemic the focus would’ve shifted away a little bit longer from the obsessive celebrity culture. In a way that I also had hoped that Kim might have had evolved Guess glorifying herself is the goal in life.

well i think society is about to get more obsessed w celebs that the past decade

not only as a escape of the reality of the world

also, the lack of education, tiktok and other platforms that made it easier to discuss your fav celebs in an endless loop.

Archived