Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Kim Right or Wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

Dojo

Was Kim right or wrong?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Was Kim right or wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

• Right (Her intentions were good)
    • Wrong / In poor taste.

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i would have chosen a different hair style, but Kim is the artist and i am the public 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT
10 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it wasn't a replica on the red carpet

Even if it’s the same dress I guess I have the same stance.. I dont really get the big deal :shrug: It wasn’t done maliciously, it was to pay respect/homage

Elohim

There are two problems here..

1st one is her interviews of her at the met telling everyone how she basically starved herself to get into a dress :triggered:

2nd is that Monroe literally looks 10x better wearing this dress than Kim, so why bother?

Rahrahbitchson

How would you feel if someone wore the meat dress that Gaga wore? or that someone uses your clothes without your permission? Its so wrong and disrespectful in so many ways 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Ivy

I don't know about right or wrong, but I don't see Kim as modern day Marilyn at ALL

Also I didn't like her look much in general because it's just her regular hair and makeup + the dress? It looked boring to me and not reminiscent of Marilyn so I just don't understand the point of it

Dojo
Just now, Elohim said:

There are two problems here..

1st one is her interviews of her at the met telling everyone how she basically starved herself to get into a dress :triggered:

2nd is that Monroe literally looks 10x better wearing this dress than Kim, so why bother?

well it was made for Marilyn and couldn't be altered so it was losing extreme weight or wearing another dress and Kim said in her heart she knew there was only one option.

Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

How would you feel if someone wore the meat dress that Gaga wore? or that someone uses your clothes without your permission? Its so wrong and disrespectful in so many ways 

not the meat dress being dragged into this lmaooo:lmao:

Dojo
Just now, Ivy said:

I don't know about right or wrong, but I don't see Kim as modern day Marilyn at ALL

Also I didn't like her look much in general because it's just her regular hair and makeup + the dress? It looked boring to me and not reminiscent of Marilyn so I just don't understand the point of it

the point was not to cosplay Marilyn but more of bring her energy and aura to the event with the dress

Dojo
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Not right or wrong but in bad taste. 

so wrong, gotchu.

It's mostly Ripley museum's fault. Kim wants media publicity, attention, clicks,  I think it must be narcissism, it's a sickness of the mind so there's nothing else she wouldve done except this to get some shine. The problem is Ripley museum who disrespected Marilyn fully, from a to z. Even saying that Kim is now part of this dress' legacy. Like wtf... 

Robinladen
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Gaga has literally worn Michael Jackson pieces

Ivy
Just now, dojo said:

the point was not to cosplay Marilyn but more of bring her energy and aura to the event with the dress

Well I guess I didn't feel the Marilyn energy coming from it :partysick: like there was no creativity?

Dojo
On 5/4/2022 at 3:12 PM, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

It's mostly Ripley museum's fault. Kim wants media publicity, attention, clicks,  I think it must be narcissism, it's a sickness of the mind so there's nothing else she wouldve done except this to get some shine. The problem is Ripley museum who disrespected Marilyn fully, from a to z. Even saying that Kim is now part of this dress' legacy. Like wtf... 

NVRMND.

Dojo
Just now, Robinladen said:

Gaga has literally worn Michael Jackson pieces

i should add this to the OT 👀

Archived