đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian admits photoshopping nieces for Instagram 'aesthetic'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Fans speculated whether Kim Kardashian's December Disneyland Instagram photos with Khloe's daughter were photoshopped.

The Photoshop fan theory went viral in early January and it was reignited recently when Khloe Kardashian admitted an April 12th visit to Disneyland was her daughter True's 'first' visit to the theme park. 

Kim admitted that she edited her niece True's face onto her other niece Stormi's body (Kylie's daughter).

She said she edited the photos because Kylie didn't want her daughter's pic posted.

Besides swapping out her niece's face, she also changed the color of Stormi's pants from orange to pink  for Instagram aesthetic.

source source
626a0bee7f0c1c0018904c41?width=700&forma626a02b1eaaa070018ad44e7?width=700&forma626a03037f0c1c0018904be3?width=700&forma

Real vs fake: Kim posted the real images on Wednesday, April 27 featuring Stormi and Chicago. The fake image of Chicago was posted on December 31.
57172987-10763987-image-a-35_1651174360899.jpg57172989-10763987-image-m-36_1651174371553.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

She photoshopped the pants because pink would 'match perfectly'... then she should've worn pink pants...

buy bionic

thatfoxyfeeling

That's so ****ed up in so many ways. I worry for their children's mental health when they're plastered all over social media at such a young age. :wtf:

Luke78619

Oh wait I thought it was all over her changing the colour of the orange pants, which is like no issue, I do that as well to match the colour on my feed 

but didn’t notice she photoshopped the face :air: wtf 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rebel
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

She photoshopped the pants because pink would 'match perfectly'... then she should've worn pink pants...

She photoshopped the entire human being wearing those pants and put someone else’s face on them :bear:

SHALLOW

The effort they put in this kind of stuff... I can't understand why people like them so much. 

altern8version

this is bonkers. like……. if you have to put so much effort into the photo & photoshop another human into it, maybe it doesn’t need to be posted? 🤷🏻‍♂️ it just feels super lame, because it’s clear you’re (kim) not posting it for yourself- you’re specifically altering the narrative to put out for others. and it’s children. just weird and a little sad. 

'She said she edited the photos because Kylie didn't want her daughter's pic posted' 

Just don't post this particular picture then wtf?

'But it wasn't going to mess up my IG feed. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Archived