Jump to content
tech

Elon Musk could buy Twitter today, Bloomberg reports


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

 

Here we go

 

:awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

People born outside of the United States cannot be President according to the constitution!  💁🏾‍♂️
 

I thought he was American. :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • InTheCloset changed the title to Elon about to own Twitter
River

So did he buy it or not, if not I’m merging with the other one, please tell me the current situation, I’m playing and I don’t want to read much

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

InTheCloset
24 minutes ago, Nathan said:

You made the thread 2 hours ago… 

ya happy now?:vegas:

#RaidTheCloset
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

The Tumblr veterans are planning on spamming any and all corporate account posts with vile replies to protest and inevitably bring the value down. 

Relaying the info in case any of y'all enjoy making some good trouble 👀

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, River said:

So did he buy it or not, if not I’m merging with the other one, please tell me the current situation, I’m playing and I don’t want to read much

merge. i didnt know there was another thread:fatcat:

#RaidTheCloset
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

merge. i didnt know there was another thread:fatcat:

It’s ok don’t feel bad:kara:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fanta

He is a demon in a human's body. Even 'free speech' should have its limits. No one should be bullied, doxxed or harassed to death. No one should be able to spread misinformation and lies that could place people and communities in jeopardy. 

I despise people like him who make it seem so simple when there should in fact be some type of limitation on what people do on social media - we've seen what 'free speech' can do by 'their' definition. He is essentially dismantling the foundation many people have been trying to put into place to begin cleaning and making the internet a safe space after years of discord.

Semantics be damned, he is evil for this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

 

Forgive me if I don’t believe the champion of free speech is a guy who personally cancelled someone’s Tesla order after writing a “rude” blog post :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites

alsemanche

I wonder how many people will deactivate their accounts by the time this is announced... I can already see a few people on my feed leaving, and I only follow like 250 people.

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

InTheCloset

The final news isnt even out and stuff like this has started in the name of free speech:saladga:

#RaidTheCloset
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...