alsemanche 97,854 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 11 minutes ago, Levine said: Here we go Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 Twitter will be full of vile racism and homophobia and nothing you can do about it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,183 Posted April 25, 2022 Author Share Posted April 25, 2022 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,773 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said: People born outside of the United States cannot be President according to the constitution! 💁🏾♂️ I thought he was American. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,118 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 So did he buy it or not, if not I’m merging with the other one, please tell me the current situation, I’m playing and I don’t want to read much So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 24 minutes ago, Nathan said: You made the thread 2 hours ago… ya happy now? #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,934 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 The Tumblr veterans are planning on spamming any and all corporate account posts with vile replies to protest and inevitably bring the value down. Relaying the info in case any of y'all enjoy making some good trouble 👀 This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 1 minute ago, River said: So did he buy it or not, if not I’m merging with the other one, please tell me the current situation, I’m playing and I don’t want to read much merge. i didnt know there was another thread #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathan 2,079 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 Just deleted my account, **** this guy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,118 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 1 minute ago, InTheCloset said: merge. i didnt know there was another thread It’s ok don’t feel bad So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fanta 5,019 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 He is a demon in a human's body. Even 'free speech' should have its limits. No one should be bullied, doxxed or harassed to death. No one should be able to spread misinformation and lies that could place people and communities in jeopardy. I despise people like him who make it seem so simple when there should in fact be some type of limitation on what people do on social media - we've seen what 'free speech' can do by 'their' definition. He is essentially dismantling the foundation many people have been trying to put into place to begin cleaning and making the internet a safe space after years of discord. Semantics be damned, he is evil for this. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,854 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 So it's imminent I guess Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 9 minutes ago, Teletubby said: Forgive me if I don’t believe the champion of free speech is a guy who personally cancelled someone’s Tesla order after writing a “rude” blog post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,854 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 I wonder how many people will deactivate their accounts by the time this is announced... I can already see a few people on my feed leaving, and I only follow like 250 people. Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 The final news isnt even out and stuff like this has started in the name of free speech #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.