nATAH 58,502 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 1 hour ago, Nathan said: Please, he’s garbage and hates us. So let’s not sexualise a bigot. i saw a thread on him last year on a different gay forum and the comments openly excusing his politics just cus he's "hot" had me mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 The fact that a lot of people I know voted for him Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 4 hours ago, gypsy101 said: he was drunk driving and crashed i thought? No, the crash happened while he was asleep in the passenger seat with his feet propped on the dash. I dont feel sorry for him, he lied, in a speech he claimed his childhood best friend who was the driver "left him to die" when he was actually the one who pulled Madison from the wreck Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bathwater 3 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 LOL well well well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Serial Chiller 8,044 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 All the congress republicans are closeted gays lmao imagine being this pressed about us. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 Honestly, this doesn't matter and looks petty. Just criticize his politics. I don't really care what he wears. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathan 2,079 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 4 hours ago, RichAssPiss said: Honestly, this doesn't matter and looks petty. Just criticize his politics. I don't really care what he wears. ya don’t think much, do ya? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KORG 4,756 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 Disgusting. Yes I'm gonna think about him later, but also I know he'd HATE it, so it'll be a politically aggressive jerk I swear. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NichuuB 43,788 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 Every conservative's accusation is a confession. Also, what a hottie Property of @Whale Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 5 hours ago, Nathan said: ya don’t think much, do ya? I think plenty. Focus on what people are doing that causes harm. Don't give them trivial things like this to use as distractions from real issues. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,171 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 16 hours ago, NATAH said: why are the worst ones always blessed with looks? I've seen so many muscular good looking US politicians I genuinely wonder how and why u have so many Here in Canada I suppose we have Trudeau that some ppl salivate over but... If u look at the entire government for the most part it's filled with average looking people Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted April 23, 2022 Author Share Posted April 23, 2022 Some comments here are just embarassing. I swear y'all would thirst over ANYONE, even Hitler if he was hot. Come on.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KORG 4,756 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 44 minutes ago, Dennis said: Some comments here are just embarassing. I swear y'all would thirst over ANYONE, even Hitler if he was hot. Come on.. You know who was hot? Jeffrey Dahmer & Ted Bundy. Attractiveness gives you a psychological edge over the competition, even if your skillset falls short. That's why politicians are groomed and preened to within an inch of their lives. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,109 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 He’s a gross human being. All I see is scum when I see his face. He’s lied to his base saying he was training for the Paralympics. He’s lied about his friend leaving him to die. He was known to be a predator on his conservative college campus and would take girls out for “fun rides.” He only attended college for one semester. I think we need higher standards for elected officials. He is getting a divorce after a few months of marriage. Madison’s wife was okay with all the lies and with him going to Hitler’s vacation home. But coke fueled GOP orgies is where she drew the line. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted April 23, 2022 Share Posted April 23, 2022 The cigarettes are out of control yet again Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.