Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Politico outs Madison Cawthorn


Dennis

Featured Posts

nATAH
1 hour ago, Nathan said:

Please, he’s garbage and hates us. So let’s not sexualise a bigot.

i saw a thread on him last year on a different gay forum and the comments openly excusing his politics just cus he's "hot" had me :saladga:

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

gabeoz

The fact that a lot of people I know voted for him :nooo:

Link to post
Share on other sites

gabeoz
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

he was drunk driving and crashed i thought?

No, the crash happened while he was asleep in the passenger seat with his feet propped on the dash. I dont feel sorry for him, he lied, in a speech he claimed his childhood best friend who was the driver "left him to die" when he was actually the one who pulled Madison from the wreck :madge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Serial Chiller

All the congress republicans are closeted gays lmao imagine being this pressed about us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RichAssPiss

Honestly, this doesn't matter and looks petty. Just criticize his politics. I don't really care what he wears. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nathan
4 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Honestly, this doesn't matter and looks petty. Just criticize his politics. I don't really care what he wears. 

Confused Thinking GIF
 

ya don’t think much, do ya?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting. Yes I'm gonna think about him later, but also I know he'd HATE it, so it'll be a politically aggressive jerk I swear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

NichuuB

Every conservative's accusation is a confession.

Also, what a hottie:heat:

Property of @Whale
Link to post
Share on other sites

RichAssPiss
5 hours ago, Nathan said:

Confused Thinking GIF
 

ya don’t think much, do ya?

I think plenty. Focus on what people are doing that causes harm. Don't give them trivial things like this to use as distractions from real issues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
16 hours ago, NATAH said:

why are the worst ones always blessed with looks? :madge:

I've seen so many muscular good looking US politicians I genuinely wonder how and why u have so many :ladyhaha:

 

Here in Canada I suppose we have Trudeau that some ppl salivate over but... If u look at the entire government for the most part it's filled with average looking people :enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis

Some comments here are just embarassing. I swear y'all would thirst over ANYONE, even Hitler if he was hot.

Come on..

Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Some comments here are just embarassing. I swear y'all would thirst over ANYONE, even Hitler if he was hot.

Come on..

You know who was hot? Jeffrey Dahmer & Ted Bundy. 

Attractiveness gives you a psychological edge over the competition, even if your skillset falls short.

That's why politicians are groomed and preened to within an inch of their lives.

Link to post
Share on other sites

skaxboy

He’s a gross human being. All I see is scum when I see his face. He’s lied to his base saying he was training for the Paralympics. He’s lied about his friend leaving him to die. He was known to be a predator on his conservative college campus and would take girls out for “fun rides.” He only attended college for one semester. I think we need higher standards for elected officials. 
 

He is getting a divorce after a few months of marriage. Madison’s wife was okay with all the lies and with him going to Hitler’s vacation home. But coke fueled GOP orgies is where she drew the line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...