'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga @ Coachella

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

In honour of Coachella weekend, let's take a minute for Gaga's set in 2017!

She only had a few days to prepare, since Beyoncé stepped out after her pregnancy announcement. Her performance drew a crowd of approx 60-80 THOUSAND people:ally:

The Cure was also debuted live on stage 

artworks-000263873063-hfqkdy-t500x500.jp

Setlist

Spoiler

Intro (with elements of "Monster", "Donatella", "Swine", "Partynauseous", "Dance In The Dark" and "Aura")

"Scheiße"

"LoveGame" (contains a guitar riff from "John Wayne")

"John Wayne"

"Just Dance" (Trap remixed intro)

"Heroes" (by David Bowie with rock-reworked elements of "Born This Way")

"Born This Way" (Super Bowl LI Mix)

"Venus"

"A-YO"

"Sexxx Dreams"

"Telephone"

"Alejandro"

"Teeth"

"The Cure"

"The Edge of Glory" (Acoustic version)

"Speechless"

"Yoü and I"

"Million Reasons" (Andrelli Remix)

"Applause" (with elements of DJ White Shadow Trap Remix)

"Poker Face"

"Bad Romance" (Super Bowl LI Mix)

Pictures

lady-gaga-greg-noire.jpg

artworks-000218070060-1t5na3-t500x500.jp

lady-gaga-coachella-housing.jpg

Watch here

What were your favourite moments?

beli8

Yikes, I don't think I ever watched the whole thing. I think I watched The Cure due to its hype at the time. Thank you for posting the video link, I might put it on in the background during my family's easter lunch to subject them to mother monster lol.

TEANUS

She was so drunk weekend one it’s not even funny :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

gurlyyGAGA

I can’t believe she’s only performed at Coachella ONCE in her nearly 15 year career.

we need MORE!  I love those unique and original shows with all new setlist, costumes, looks.  I know they’re hard to pull off and a lot of work goes into them, but they’re so much fun and give us as fans new and exciting content to consume! I’m a greedy little pig !!

Gurl….

MaryJaneHolland

All the "Witching Hour" album theories PLEASE, we were sick and tired of Million Reasons

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

She was so drunk weekend one it’s not even funny :ladyhaha:

I knooooow, the press butchered her for ‘not having stage presence nor interaction’:toofunny:

Stupid Oreo
43 minutes ago, gurlyyGAGA said:

I can’t believe she’s only performed at Coachella ONCE in her nearly 15 year career.

we need MORE!  I love those unique and original shows with all new setlist, costumes, looks.  I know they’re hard to pull off and a lot of work goes into them, but they’re so much fun and give us as fans new and exciting content to consume! I’m a greedy little pig !!

2020 suprise set is screeching

Ladle Ghoulash
31 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

I knooooow, the press butchered her for ‘not having stage presence nor interaction’:toofunny:

Ngl, love her so much but these Coachella shows were pretty messy overall. Would love to see her come back for a festival like this with more time to prepare.

gurlyyGAGA
1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

2020 suprise set is screeching

Imagine!!!! I heard rain on me was gonna have a raining Oreo experience !!!

Gurl….

beli8

Is this edit by Edu Suarez a mix of more than one night?

I am nearly done watching it (my family has been watching in and out too hehe they agree that she's awesome). I love how she incorporated songs from all the different eras, esp without leaving ARTPOP out. And man she looked so amazing:heat:. My niece (17) kept saying she couldnt believe how good she looked too. I think the singing and dancing was as spot on as it could be, even if she was drunk. Getting me hyped for TCB!!!

Stupid Oreo
13 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Is this edit by Edu Suarez a mix of more than one night?

I am nearly done watching it (my family has been watching in and out too hehe they agree that she's awesome). I love how she incorporated songs from all the different eras, esp without leaving ARTPOP out. And man she looked so amazing:heat:. My niece (17) kept saying she couldnt believe how good she looked too. I think the singing and dancing was as spot on as it could be, even if she was drunk. Getting me hyped for TCB!!!

I always show my friends and family artRAVE when they come over. They will recognise some songs, see her bold fashion, listen to her vocals and see how stoned she was:derpga:

beli8
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

I always show my friends and family artRAVE when they come over. They will recognise some songs, see her bold fashion, listen to her vocals and see how stoned she was:derpga:

Lmao yaaaas

Archived