Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Ball Rumours

Featured Posts

LastNight

Fingers crossed for some teasing to start this week! I have a good feeling about it - there’s the opening acts to announce, maybe a tease of the stage layout, maybe some kind of tour trailer (even just old or unused visuals with some graphics would be amazing). A new Gagavision with behind the scenes rehearsal footage would be so cool too! Could you imagine?!

I’m sure we’ll get lots of posts throughout the tour as well but part of the fun is all the hype leading up to the show. She seems to be keeping the teasing period much shorter for her projects these days, so hopefully she and her team have been waiting for the next couple of weeks to go hard.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
17 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Fingers crossed for some teasing to start this week! I have a good feeling about it - there’s the opening acts to announce, maybe a tease of the stage layout, maybe some kind of tour trailer (even just old or unused visuals with some graphics would be amazing). A new Gagavision with behind the scenes rehearsal footage would be so cool too! Could you imagine?!

I’m sure we’ll get lots of posts throughout the tour as well but part of the fun is all the hype leading up to the show. She seems to be keeping the teasing period much shorter for her projects these days, so hopefully she and her team have been waiting for the next couple of weeks to go hard.

Oh that would be soo cool

19 minutes ago, LastNight said:

A girl can dream :huntyga:

danbekim

why aren't they hyping this tour, that everyone waited for, for two years?? teasers? posts?? a tweet?

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

M i K E Y

She has her first stadium world tour in 14 days and there‘s nothing yet, I do not understand what’s going on :partysick:

panosmonster

Imagine if she cancels!

the meltdowns!

but girl this is a stadium world tour! She seems more excited about the pallet!

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

but girl this is a stadium world tour! She seems more excited about the pallet!

:laughga:

Stef
2 hours ago, LastNight said:

bold of you to assume she isn’t treating this like nothing more than a contractual obligation :applause: we’ll get a pre show dressing room selfie showing her haus labs look on opening night and we will deal! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Admin
2 hours ago, LastNight said:

She didn’t do any of that for her last tour. We didn’t see the stage until the first people got into the arena and there was also no opening act.

nightadieu
39 minutes ago, Admin said:

She didn’t do any of that for her last tour. We didn’t see the stage until the first people got into the arena and there was also no opening act.

Well but she can’t make us watch Five Foot Two again before the show starts :crossed:

MonsterARTPOP
12 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Well but she can’t make us watch Five Foot Two again before the show starts :crossed:

Lady Starlight is about to make a comeback :triggered:

Moonlight on Water
4 minutes ago, Tangerine said:

They will finally show the lady and the legend documentary 

You think so??

she/her

Tangerine
2 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

You think so??

Well it would be a downer of an opening act so maybe…

:tony:

Archived