SCHEISSE
FREE WOMAN

Mother of Puppies

I hope she'll open with Alice and close with Babylon :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

cherryboomboom
11 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I hope she'll open with Alice and close with Babylon :ally:

the whole album should be performed , but it's unrealistic. I hope we are being surprised and all the rumours were fake! Hopefully she'll do the full album + Love Me Right and Hold My Hand. Taht CEO Guy from LiveNation mentioned , that she will omit some big hits this time around. Perhaps lovegame , alejandro you and i , judas and telephone (short version)?

DiamondHeart326
On 6/17/2022 at 6:39 AM, TimotheeChalamet said:

You're the only one assuming this and it really doesn't make sense sorry 

No I think it's very safe to assume Alice is a logical opening, same with Babylon being a closer , gaga always loves a storyline and the story of chromatica was healing her pain and trauma and Alice is that initial jump into the rabbit hole of healing and Babylon is coming out of it with the strength to keep fighting as it's always going to take constant work to maintain the healing, battle for your life Babylon... honestly I'd be 100000% if Alice isn't the opening number. 

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

No I think it's very safe to assume Alice is a logical opening, same with Babylon being a closer , gaga always loves a storyline and the story of chromatica was healing her pain and trauma and Alice is that initial jump into the rabbit hole of healing and Babylon is coming out of it with the strength to keep fighting as it's always going to take constant work to maintain the healing, battle for your life Babylon... honestly I'd be 100000% if Alice isn't the opening number. 

I was talking about Babylon opening, of course she is going to open with Alice lol

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, cherryboomboom said:

the whole album should be performed , but it's unrealistic. I hope we are being surprised and all the rumours were fake! Hopefully she'll do the full album + Love Me Right and Hold My Hand. Taht CEO Guy from LiveNation mentioned , that she will omit some big hits this time around. Perhaps lovegame , alejandro you and i , judas and telephone (short version)?

That LiveNation CEO part was fake, you cannot find it anywhere on the internet nor on Billboard and the account who tweeted it is spreading a lot of made up ****

cherryboomboom
3 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I was talking about Babylon opening, of course she is going to open with Alice lol

let's see

cherryboomboom

i remember reading it was

Alice

Rain On Me

as the 1st 2 songs and Venus , HML as the surprise songs, ScheiĂźe and GH are also rumoures, SC and SFA as interludes

monketsharona

I hope Dance in the Dark and Monster will be included

I would love a part with Replay and Monster being performed

Moonlight on Water

I really hope she plays scheiĂźe, i NEED that

she/her

Saint Hollywood

I got a Little Monsters GA VIP package today for the Boston show! I was surprised to see it available considering that the event is practically sold out. I have never gotten the chance to see Gaga before, so I am going to lose my mind. :enigma:

Rifek

Can y’all feel the first notes of Babylon Haus Labs version in the stadium to close the show? :nooo::nooo::nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived