💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Hecturr

if theres already 40 people in ee gc line you wont be front barrier sadly. Honestly though if you have early entry either normal or gc and dont care about being at the very front just come when you feel like it and dont worry about being in line all day. You'll have a pretty good view regardless as you go in before everyone else that aren't early entry. Speaking from experience from the stockholm and arnhem show. Good luck and have fun, it's gonna be a night to remember for sure!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

if theres already 40 people in ee gc line you wont be front barrier sadly. Honestly though if you have early entry either normal or gc and dont care about being at the very front just come when you feel like it and dont worry about being in line all day. You'll have a pretty good view regardless as you go in before everyone else that aren't early entry. Speaking from experience from the stockholm and arnhem show. Good luck and have fun, it's gonna be a night to remember for sure!

I know I won’t get barricade but I also really like the camaraderie of lining up early haha!

Hecturr
Just now, sourpunk said:

I know I won’t get barricade but I also really like the camaraderie of lining up early haha!

oh yea for sure, I met so many people being in line all day so you right about that lol. The friends you make in line is the best part besides the concert itself tbh

B2theRich33
6 minutes ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Where is the line forming ? Which gate should I come ? I have early entry .

SAP gate.

B2theRich33

I’m gonna pick up like 4 cases of water to hand out to people in line before heading into the stadium in a bit to join the line! 

• Like 1

DiamondAngel

I can’t believe I’m seeing my queen live for the first time and experiencing my first concert EVER today :giveup: after stanning her even before Just Dance was a hit in the US. It’s been a long time coming. I’ll never forget this day :pawsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

DiamondAngel

Also on another note, what’s the food situation like at the stadium? :poot: Do they have concessions or should I plan to pack my own stuff? 

1 hour ago, phillymonster12 said:

Do we know where the regular GA line is?

Regular GA is at MetLife gate currently! Only 18 of us right now. 

• Like 1

ill be outside with a sign that says i need a ticket, hoping to snag someone's extra ticket ideally for free. I've gotten into a bunch of big concerts for free this way and I love the challenge :) I just have no extra money to spend w my minimum wage job lol

Edited by izzio

JohnnyVersace

How's everyone leaving the venue? MetLife is a sh*tshow after concerts - any experience w NJ transit back to Manhattan?

DiamondAngel
15 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

How's everyone leaving the venue? MetLife is a sh*tshow after concerts - any experience w NJ transit back to Manhattan?

I'm taking a CoachUSA bus, round trip to and from Port Authority it was 16 bucks. Never done it before, but it seemed simple enough! You can get tickets here: https://www.coachusa.com/351-meadowlands-express