Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Jjang

Maybe, people in Indonesia are big fans of that song.

10wiafs.jpg

:laughga:

:laughga:

This song is amazing though.

heavymlover

No way is a great song. It just didn't fit the theme, just like Earthquake, Nothing on but the radio, Livin on the radio, etc. I would like the hear them in her next albums.

Juan Carlos

I understand Bloody Mary was a rumored title at the time, but do y'all really think it was an "outtake"? I mean, the version we have now was clearly recorded for BTW, and I don't think it existed in demo form for TFM.

Can anyone shed some light on that?

Apparently p there is one, produced by RedOne. Lyrics a bit changed and different production to fit TFM. You might want to ask the audio hoarders from here for more info.

HausOfJono

No way is a great song. It just didn't fit the theme, just like Earthquake, Nothing on but the radio, Livin on the radio, etc. I would like the hear them in her next albums.

It's very unlikely we will ever hear them. She will probably sell them to other artists or not use them at all.

If Gaga thought the song was worthy of being on TFM, it would have been.

It didn't fit with the sound of TFM. It's still a flaw free song. :legend:

Vanilla

Bloody Mary wouldn't have been good on TFM, and I'm glad it's on BTW.

I really want to hear a song from the new album

Off topic :toofunny:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

AyaKara

No Way, Reloaded, Out of Control, Animal, Bloody Mary, Vomit, and Church, among others that we don't know of.

Bloody Mary was heard in an interview with Gaga in 2010, that's why it was on fake tracklists. It is owned by a member (or two) here on GGD. This was spoken about earlier in other threads when someone asked the members what it sounded like. It does exist, and we will get it one day :)

wasn't there a song called New York, or New York City?

That was the Speechless demo, if I remember correctly :yes:

Edited by AyaKara

heavymlover

It's very unlikely we will ever hear them. She will probably sell them to other artists or not use them at all.

Yeah. I guess she can always use different lyrics and production, but similar structures. Or probably add parts of those songs to current ones, just like FOHL and Earthquake. If the song is good enough, then I think she wouldn't want to completely waste it.

crisTEAne

If Gaga thought the song was worthy of being on TFM, it would have been.

just wait until it'll appear on the next one (:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

there's nothing I want more than church and vomit. I beliee they are both produced by redone and his work with gaga during TFM was his best time with her IMO so I bet those two would be amazing (I remember someone saying church was anthemic)