Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

BROSEIDON

Telephone was a great single choice. It was a certain smash.

Plus if it wasn't for its single release I don't think she would have put Beyonce on the track :ohno: And I love Beys part

Spooky

No.

It's the worst song on TFM.

Britney should have taken it.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Pop Art

I honestly feel that if she had just done one big performance of Telephone on a major US television show, award show, or something else of the sort, it would have easily reached the top spot. The only real promo it got here was the music video, and of course all of GaGa's hyping for the video and a few E! commercials promoting their premiere of the video. But that was it really. It still did exceptionally well, but it could have done better with at least one major performance, especially if it included

Beyoncé.

EDIT: I have no idea why it's putting

Beyoncé's

name on a new line...

Edited by The Night

Dayman

Telephone is my favorite single or hers and my favorite music video. I do however sometimes wish Monster was released as a single instead, I feel like it could have had the most amazing video the world has ever seen. I mean just look at how awsome it was at the Monster Ball, It had three costume changes and ended with her being killed by her dancers!

Jenniferella

Not really... I donn't like the mood of this song, and the lyrics...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

White Noise

It was a good single choice .and the music video is stellar . But I still can't listen to it . Way too noisy and reminescent of every basic pop music that has been before .

Rino

But it gave us a wonderful video :party:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙