πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

Though id have prefered Monster or Dance In The Dark as a single over Alejandro, I still thought the song was ok... It was the video that disapointed me

Now that i look back at it, the video doesnt seem that bad... But with 3 epic videos in a row (Paparazzi, Bad Romance, and Telephone), the Alejandro video just seemed so... i dont know... "Reductive"

My thoughts exactly.

Monster or Dance in the Dark really deserved it... Alejandro was a nice song, and I love her live performances, but its just ... No.

Lion Heart

Indifferent. It's my least favorite song on The Fame Monster but whatever.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

high heeled fem

I love Telephone. (though lyrically it's probably one of Gaga's lowest when it comes to quality and meaning). THe video was awesome :legend:

I agree! and the video ruled!!! So yes of course i was happy with it being a single :sweat:

im sick of all this alejandro hating as a choice for a single though :crossed: :crossed: i love that song! and i love the video!

Edited by hiheeledfeminist

heavymlover

Not my favorite song from TFM, but the video worth it. Plus, is one of the best female collabs I've ever seen :legend:

Nemo

"Telephone" is a pop masterpiece. To complain that it's meaningless is to miss the point. It's not what it's about, but how exquisitely well it's executed.

So yeah, I'm happy with it as a single. Not that there aren't other songs on TFM that also "should've" been singles... like, every track.

Edited by Nemo

Nagini

Monster :wtf:

"Telephone" is a pop masterpiece. To complain that it's meaningless is to miss the point. It's not what it's about, but how exquisitely well it's executed.

So yeah, I'm happy with it as a single. Not that there aren't other songs on TFM that also "should've" been singles... like, every track.

:clap: The instrumental is the best part, in my opinion. The violins in the chorus :legend:

Edited by GreenCreams

HausOfAntonio

It's actually my least favorite from TFM, but it had very good single potential. I still love it nonetheless, just less than other songs.

TheCheetahwings

I agree! and the video ruled!!! So yes of course i was happy with it being a single :sweat:

im sick of all this alejandro hating as a choice for a single though :crossed::crossed: i love that song! and i love the video!

I agree. I have always LOVED alejandro. And the video. I think people mainly people are just upset it was chosen instead of DITD

It's not that i dont love telephone, because i do... i just feel like there are better choices for a single. the video was just :legend: all the way through. I also have problem with the lack of promo for it. just kinda fail on her part. There was just a lot of things that went wrong in the production of the single

Edited by takufox