💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Hexxx

the video did have alot of stuff in it, but that's okay. i'm glad it became a single

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

The song is kinda basic but it smashed the charts all over the world and the video was epic. It definitely wasn't a mistake releasing it as a single.

As a song it's extremely generic..... I loved it (at first) but it didn't have the same stature of longevity when compared to other tracks on TFM.... I can listen to pretty much any other song on that masterpiece of an EP and not get bored of them.... (DITD and Alejandro particularly)....

And honestly I don't think the video was nearly as good as what it was hyped to be....

zexion_armando

Its okay as a single and had an okay era.

Alejandro was the one I had an issue with.

Economy

Its okay as a single and had an okay era.

Alejandro was the one I had an issue with.

Though id have prefered Monster or Dance In The Dark as a single over Alejandro, I still thought the song was ok... It was the video that disapointed me

Now that i look back at it, the video doesnt seem that bad... But with 3 epic videos in a row (Paparazzi, Bad Romance, and Telephone), the Alejandro video just seemed so... i dont know... "Reductive"

TheMadridHash

The song is kinda basic but it smashed the charts all over the world and the video was epic. It definitely wasn't a mistake releasing it as a single.

this, altho i would have chosen alejandro diferently, i probably would have chosen DITD or Monster instead, but DITD might have been a lil' too much for the readio listeners and it would have performed equaly to Alejandro and monster would have been too much of that same souns so i think alejandro was a good choice although i never liked the song or the video, anyway that's just my opinion A LOT of other monsters liked it so... WHO CURRR

TheCheetahwings

I love Telephone. (though lyrically it's probably one of Gaga's lowest when it comes to quality and meaning). THe video was awesome :legend:. But I WOULD have preferred DITD as a single.

gagaisitalian

Telephone slays, tbh. :legend:

It's one of her rare songs where you don't have to find the meaning and you can just have fun listening to it!

Reloaded

one of the best songs on the fame monster i don't care what any of you say

I was very happy with that choice. :nacho:

Think she played out that era smoothly.

Completely what I thought :legend:

Edited by Reloaded

My favorite on TFM is Monster. Telephone honestly is pretty basic, but in a good way. Releasing it as a single was anything except a mistake.

Anderson123

My least favorite song off The Fame Monster. I don't "dislike" it but I also don't really love it, I think Dance In The Dark or Monster would've been better singles (but I'm glad she didn't release DITD, it's too good to get raped by the radio). I also don't really care that much about the video, it's way too long and corny at times, not even in my top 5 Gaga videos.

But I guess I'm okay with it being a single, it's catchy and made for the radio.

Edited by Alan123

The video is great. And it was the most radio-friendly song and featuring Beyoncé, so it was the best choice as a single.

MaMaMarryTheNight

I think it's her best video ever (besides paparazzi and marry the night), it smashed all over the world. anyone who says it was a bad choice is just wrong, but if you still think so, i bet it's because you dont like the song :laughga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️