Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Guest csrmonster

I was listen to The Fame Monster last night, in the highest volume with earphones, and I realize that is an album that will never be forgotten, I love every song and every song has it's specialty, it's really awesome, I love to listen in the highest volume, it give me diferent sensations everytime I listen to it. :rolleyes:

Guest minimonster

i adored this album so much. so happy i could die is so underrated too! hardly anyone i speak to has heard of it but it's brilliant. i wish gaga's voice wasn't so edited on it though, but i guess you hear more of her natural talent in songs like speechless

the anticipation for Bad Romance, then Alejandro, then Dance in the Dark, then TFM on GGD 1.0 was ****ing intense. one of the last times where the entire community was content with just being amped as hell for something she released.

I kind of miss that. :(

Still question why Monster was never a single, it would've done amazing on the charts. #1 for sure and the video would've been great.

As for Dance In The Dark, even left as a promotional Single the video would've been AMAZING. Will always be my favourite song off of the album.

PutYourPawsUp

One of my favourite albums... It's what got me to turn from a casual fan to a pretty hardcore one..

This album has turned me from a fan into a Little Monster as well. <3

RoboMonster

I'm so mad, my iTunes ****ed up and now I only have the censored version of TFM!!!!

Anyone have a link to the uncensored stuff?

**edit** before anyone says anything about buying it, I already payed money for the album, but I would really like it to be uncensored

Edited by RoboMonster

Hands down, my favorite song of all time is and will always be So Happy I Could Die.

The Fame Monster >>>>>> :legend: albums :redface: