❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

NO I never said that.... She just used it excessively in her music videos and made it iconic....This kind of black tears are one of her trademarks....... Whether you like it or not :pressed:

Is Gaga crying in her videos iconic? Do you know what iconic means? If you ask random people about iconic things in gaga videos, no one is going to say "crying"

The back tears are also not her trademark. She used it, what, twice?

Married the Night

Why is there no love for Speechless? It one of my favorite Gaga songs.

Vanilla

I think TFM was one of her best albums, because there was little room for failure, if that makes any sense?

Anyway, I can't rate them all in an order, so I'll categorise them:

Ones I SUPERLOVE: Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Telephone, Alejandro, SHIC, Monster

Ones I like: Teeth, Speechless

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Joe Calderone

Is Gaga crying in her videos iconic? Do you know what iconic means? If you ask random people about iconic things in gaga videos, no one is going to say "crying"

The back tears are also not her trademark. She used it, what, twice?

I know what iconic means and I couldn't care less if you don't like this term. However, if you think it's not suitable, I could state it differently; Gaga made this a trend. And I'm not talking about black tears here, but tears in general. Think: how many times have we had a close-up of Gaga throwing a tear? 4 times in music videos, and at least twice in photoshoots. Gaga owns this **** and you can't deny it. And now let me de-press you: 1) I never said that Gaga invented crying or was the first to use it in music videos, she just used it excessively (and successfully) and made it one of her most recognizable characteristics 2) I don't wanna hate on Madonna and I didnt say she's a copycat (even though she is one, but she hasn't copied Gaga yet). I just say that she must have been inspired a little by her.

Forrest Gump

I know what iconic means and I couldn't care less if you don't like this term. However, if you think it's not suitable, I could state it differently; Gaga made this a trend. And I'm not talking about black tears here, but tears in general. Think: how many times have we had a close-up of Gaga throwing a tear? 4 times in music videos, and at least twice in photoshoots. Gaga owns this **** and you can't deny it. And now let me de-press you: 1) I never said that Gaga invented crying or was the first to use it in music videos, she just used it excessively (and successfully) and made it one of her most recognizable characteristics 2) I don't wanna hate on Madonna and I didnt say she's a copycat (even though she is one, but she hasn't copied Gaga yet). I just say that she must have been inspired a little by her.

stanning on a whole new level

Joe Calderone

stanning on a whole new level

Why tho? you think I'm delusional or were you saying it in a positive way? :confused:

Forrest Gump

Why tho? you think I'm delusional or were you saying it in a positive way? :confused:

your delusional

Joe Calderone

your delusional

NO. Just no. Explain. I did not even try to shade anyone or said anything extraordinary, it's true that she has used the tears several times. But why bother? You seem to be a prejudist about this issue. Defending Gaga in a conversation when your arguments make sense does NOT make you a delusional stan.

Back on topic: The Fame monster is phenomenal!

Forrest Gump

NO. Just no. Explain. I did not even try to shade anyone or said anything extraordinary, it's true that she has used the tears several times. But why bother? You seem to be a prejudist about this issue. Defending Gaga in a conversation when your arguments make sense does NOT make you a delusional stan.

crying is not her trademark or what even fans think of when they think of one.

AbuHassan1992

uhm.. no.

Crying in videos is by no means gaga's "thing". Do you know what iconic means?

And Gaga didn't make crying in videos a trend. You can barely notice it. Gaga doesn't own it. You're delusional. It's not one of her most recognizable characteristics. sorry

oh, and by the way, you just called Madonna a copycat.

Edited by petterwoien

Forrest Gump

oh, and by the way, you just called Madonna a copycat.

with this thread aside Madonna does copy

AbuHassan1992

with this thread aside Madonna does copy

"I don't wanna hate on Madonna and I didnt say she's a copycat (even though she is one, but she hasn't copied Gaga yet)"

Joe Calderone

"I don't wanna hate on Madonna and I didnt say she's a copycat (even though she is one, but she hasn't copied Gaga yet)"

Yes I did because it is my opinion and Madonna DOES copy and has had legal issues plenty of times because of this... look it up :cool:

BUT I didn't claim that Madonna copied Gaga with the tears, I just said that they were definitely inspired by her and her art. I have even heard monsters say that she might wanted to reference her.... but who knows :shrug: Anyway, let me make clear that I'm realistic and I know that Gaga has copied other artists too and she will not be neither the first nor the last popstar to do so...BUT given that Gaga was everywhere during 2009-2010 isn't it a little egocentric of you NOT to assume that Madonna could have been influenced/inspired by her? It's normal you know, and "Gaga owns this ****" was just an expression, as I said she's not the first to cry in a music video and anyone can use this in a music video if he wants to. But to believe that THAT crying popped up into Madonna's mind randomly, THAT is delusion. That's all I have to say :sweat:

Joe Calderone

crying is not her trademark or what even fans think of when they think of one.

Your sentence doesn't really make sense :confused: But from what I can understand, let me repeat that I said "recognizable characteristic" and anyone can use it if he wants to..... and for the rest read my reply to petterwoien if you are interested/bored ;)

Forrest Gump

Yes I did because it is my opinion and Madonna DOES copy and has had legal issues plenty of times because of this... look it up :cool:

BUT I didn't claim that Madonna copied Gaga with the tears, I just said that they were definitely inspired by her and her art. I have even heard monsters say that she might wanted to reference her.... but who knows :shrug: Anyway, let me make clear that I'm realistic and I know that Gaga has copied other artists too and she will not be neither the first nor the last popstar to do so...BUT given that Gaga was everywhere during 2009-2010 isn't it a little egocentric of you NOT to assume that Madonna could have been influenced/inspired by her? It's normal you know, and "Gaga owns this ****" was just an expression, as I said she's not the first to cry in a music video and anyone can use this in a music video if he wants to. But to believe that THAT crying popped up into Madonna's mind randomly, THAT is delusion. That's all I have to say :sweat:

tumblr_m17z5mFhX11r5swg5.png

:troll:

Edited by WakeUpMr.West