Dance In The Dark

Bad Romance

So Happy I Could Die

Alejandro

Speechless

Teeth

Monster

Telephone

1. Bad Romance (srsly it's about jealousy/appreciation for gay relationships- quite a deep song)

2. Monster (because of the deeper meaning and references to The Fame- such a clever song)

3. So Happy I Could Die

4. Dance in the Dark

5. Telephone

6. Speechless

7. Alejandro

8. Teeth

1. Bad Romance

2. Alejandro

3. Telephone

4. So Happy I Could Die

5. Dance in the Dark

6. Monster

7. Speechless

8. Teeth

1.Speechless

2.Monster

3.Bad Romance

4.Telephone

5.So Happy I Could Die

6.Dance In The Dark

7.Alejandro

8.Teeth

I adore every song though

Tommy Monster

1.Bad romance

2.Monster

3.Alejandro

4.Telephone

5.Dance in the dark

6.Teeth

7.Speechless

8.So happy I could die

All of them are amazing

1. Dance In The Dark

2. Bad Romance

3. Speechless

4. Monster

5. Alejandro

6. Telephone

7. Teeth

8. So Happy I Could Die

Just A Holy Fool

TFM is so good after you haven't listened to it in a while. Every song is perfection. :legend:

Pretty much. I really don't like Telephone, but I do recognize its pretty epic production. I only wish The Fame Monster had been longer than 8 tracks. Imagine if it was an epic 15+ track album.

MelbHawker

Wow, my first post! I loved The Fame Monster, but I think Born This Way exceeded it by a fingernail.

I thought Bad Romance established GaGa's distinctive style as an artist - her Pop Music definitely differentiates itself from the current crop of music, e.g. Katy, Britney, Rihanna etc, and I think Bad Romance really saw GaGa make her mark in the music industry after her debut album (which IMO, apart from Paparazzi, Lovegame + Paper Gangsta wasn't as great as TFM/BTW are).

I thought Telephone was a neat little party song, with an epic defining video to showcase it. Althought the video to some didn't make sense, I appreciated her initiative and creativity in producing such a high quality video - and for simply bring Pop Videos back to how classics like Michael Jackson did them.

Alejandro was a great unique and catchy song - the video was ok. I know it was GaGa's fave video of the albums', but it wasn't mine. I thought the opening of the video was great, and the guys dancing with the high heels on the beds was a little too crazy, even for her. I loved the Black/White Montage we got mid video - very Madonna-Vogue - and the choreographed part with the gun bra, but everything else was too ambitious and quite frankly, pointless.

Dance In The Dark should've been the 2nd Single - a brilliant, timeless Pop Song. Mistake not releasing it - well, she did kind of but didn't put in the effort with it.

Loved Teeth. I LOVE SPEECHLESS - now thats an epic song. So brilliant in it's lyrics, it's for me an instant classic. I wish that song got it's chance... oh well. And I cannot come to enjoy So Happy I Could Die. Nice lyrics, but it just doesn't do it for me.

ah, if only DITD had been a single!!! maybe after alejandro...then the huge wait for BTW would have seemed shorter. the video would have been soooo epic.

MelbHawker

Baaaaad. DITD should have been the 3rd Single, and then Alejandro. The video would've been incredible. Very dark I'd imagine.

Oh and I forgot Monster in my 'review'. Epic song.

Electric Phire

Even after more than two years, I still listen to songs from this album. Not one song I hated except for maybe speechless. I like the end though. Well put together. Definitely think the European influence helped.