💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

This was the first album I ever bought with my own money. I remember I bought it for £10.99 for HMV a couple days after Christmas.

The Fame Monster Deluxe Edition was the 1st album I bought with my own money

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Guest Dirtypony

I always wanted Monster to be a single :P

Agh!! Me too! Why didn't it become one?

I wish that "Dance In The Dark" would have gotten a video

Edited by Dirtypony

Lord Axel

Agh!! Me too! Why didn't it become one?

I wish that "Dance In The Dark" would have gotten a video

I think we all wish that D:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

BoobyFromPalestine

Can't stop playing this

Alejandro is still amazing! been playing Speechless a lot too .. singing to the instrumental :P

and SHICD :legend:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish Monster and DITD were singles. :( I feel like TFM would have made a much bigger impact if they were.

Lord Axel

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish Monster and DITD were singles. :( I feel like TFM would have made a much bigger impact if they were.

THIS.

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Single choices were made perfectly. I wasn't too fond of Telephone but it was clearly made to be a hit so why not. TFM era didn't need more singles for promotion really.

Single choices were made perfectly. I wasn't too fond of Telephone but it was clearly made to be a hit so why not. TFM era didn't need more singles for promotion really.

Agree with you here, the promotion was flawless and the videos were captivating. Alejandro will always be one of my favourite Gaga songs

Just A Holy Fool

I love Born This Way, but it does not touch The Fame Monster in terms of creativity and distinctiveness between the songs all brought together by a common theme. I suspect the rushed nature of BTW is the reason it doesn't feel as cohesive.

Although The Fame Monster does have one song I really don't like where as I get some enjoyment out of each BTW song. Cannot stand Telephone.