💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

Yup. It's my favourite album of ever. Every track is epic from start to finish. And it has Bad Romance on it :legend:

Yup. It's my favourite album of ever. Every track is epic from start to finish. And it has Bad Romance on it :legend:

OMG Can we be BFFS??? tumblr_las8gzoGhg1qah4m8.gif

JaysAMess

The songs and videos were epic.

I guess you forgot about Alejandro's video while typing this but it's okay, I forgive you.

Whilst I agree this didn't need a thread.... I agree... TFM is her best work, perfect middle ground between The Fame and Born This Way...

The Fame Monster>>>Born This Way>>>>>>>The Fame... (Just me though.... :shrug:)

I think most people (outside this fan base) would agree TFM was her peak, musically, thematically and commercially (so far) :nacho:

I guess you forgot about Alejandro's video while typing this but it's okay, I forgive you.

Whats wrong with the Alejndro vid???!!

Whilst I agree this didn't need a thread.... I agree... TFM is her best work, perfect middle ground between The Fame and Born This Way...

The Fame Monster>>>Born This Way>>>>>>>The Fame... (Just me though.... :shrug:)

I think most people (outside this fan base) would agree TFM was her peak, musically, thematically and commercially (so far) :nacho:

Why does it not need a thread its in Gaga "thoughts" and this is a thought. But the rest i agree with you :worship:

TFM will always have a special place in my heart. Its actually the first Gaga album I bought. And my love/stanning for her started when I saw BR. <3

The Next One > Born This Way > The Fame Monster. :derpga:

amen.gif

Edited by DanielRTF