๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

No. I can't deal with lack of bassline and under-water production of the demo. I'm not here for flat songs.

Edited by kfitch06

the beat is absolute **** in the demo but the bassline is less present in the album version. weird tradeoff. the violin on the final sounds SO much better than that tinny-ass synth they used for the demo though.

I'm also really REALLY glad she rerecorded most of her vocals for the final version. some parts in the demo are atrocious :eww:

hausofkc

That's the version I have and still listen to. I have the Bad Romance demo still as well. I don't even have the original.. so shoot me.

It reminds me a LOT of HML. I like the beginning of the demo more than the album version.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Gaga is Life

I like the studio version better, but the demo's alright.

I agree. This version has the balls. They should've polished it a bit and leave it like that.

Same with BTW demo. Too much production is gaga's biggest enemy.

i miss the "ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh" in the BR demo after "you and me could write a bad romance" in the chorus.

There is no Born This Way demo that we've heard (to Kermit). The closest thing we've got is that 6 second clip she played for Anderson Cooper, which essentially sounded the same as the final version (bar a cowbell).

Gagaloo911

1. Telephone

2. Monster

3. Dance in the Dark

4. Bad Romance

5. Alejandro

6. Teeth

7. Speechless

8. So Happy I Could Die

And btw, how can you NOT love Telephone? Sure it may be "generic" but it's got a catchy-as-**** beat, incredible vocals (particularly the beginning) and the video accompanying it is EPIC beyond proportion. A complete masterpiece 100% put together :Gaga:

Edited by BornThisWay92