💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What the "Born Brave" Bus/Tailgate will look like!

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks incredibly gay and wow I actually kinda like it.

I just hope it actually stays a safe, fun area for people (especially kids) to be able to feel safe and be able to talk about their problems. My biggest fear is that it's just gonna turn into a giant gay orgy. Not here for that, at least not in that area.

3 points in and ready for more

It looks incredibly gay and wow I actually kinda like it.

I just hope it actually stays a safe, fun area for people (especially kids) to be able to feel safe and be able to talk about their problems. My biggest fear is that it's just gonna turn into a giant gay orgy. Not here for that, at least not in that area.

:lmao: Yeah I'm a little nervous thinking about what it's actually going to turn out to become…

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

CroatiaGeisha

I love how they made it look like a 70s love bus. :legend: Much better than that melodramatic "Bravery" bus.

I'm still interested to see exactly what kind and how much help this will be providing. And how they will go about not letting it get out of hand...

Elizabeth

As long as it's works as intended I really think it's a lovely idea and the bus looks so cute. Bless Gaga for doing all of this, I just hope people don't mess it up and it does work well and some people actually find help from it.

Is this tailgate before or after te show? Isn't the definition of a tailgate party a party after te main party?

Anyway, this is so adorable. :flutter:

Woah, after seeing this black bus I was not expecting that! Does anyone know what this bus actually is then!?

tumblr_m05rqjGt3A1robbd6o1_500.jpg

I think this is for the BTWFoundation and the one in the OP is for the BTWBall

Archived