💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling promote holocaust denier

Werk

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

I REALLY want to believe that she just didn’t do a background check on this woman because that’s really worrying to hear. I know she has other divisive opinions, but this is something that isn’t up for discussion or debate. It’s literally history.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id need context because I dont trust Twitter. But I dont really care. I visited Auswitchz, I saw all of it inside, millions died, point blank. Shut up and stop talking about this seriously. Leave jewish people alone. The other day in France a jewish man died out of antisemitism. I am sickened of this world and their obsession with jews. Shut the **** up. Shut up! Nobody wanna hear ur opinion about the holocaust. Facts are facts, we don’t care about your theories coming out of ur ass 

elijahfan
4 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

What is wrong with her? She created a children’s book about acceptance and equality and now she’s gone off the rails! She should re-read her books!

My thoughts exactly
 I’ve gone into enough debates about her, so not getting into it again. But I’m disheartened by the fact she keeps associating herself with the most questionable people now.

Oriane
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I just wanna say this: Here in Germany, denying the Holocaust in any way, shape or form is illegal and punishable by law, so Miss Rowling better not come here with these kinda statements :reductive: .

In France it's supposed to be this way too, but right now we have a candidate for the presidential elections who has said a lot of questionable things about the Holocaust, the gays etc, and they didn't do anything against him and he could potentially become president :awkney:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Nathan

Honestly, she is a known racist and nothing shocks me anymore. I’m sorry to say her work is littered with her honestly horrendous beliefs. 

This video is 2 hours, if you want an actual deep dive on some of the very dark topics hidden in a childrens book. 

if you STILL support JK Rowling please don’t bother @ me, I have no time for defence of her garbage. 

Monster647

Another completely inaccurate post. Guys, do some critical thinking before jumping on an incorrect narrative being presented to youÂ đŸ€Šâ€â™‚ïž

Nicole Lampert is not a holocaust denier. She’s a jewish author who writes on bunch of jewish platforms. By the virtue that being Jewish is her most important public personality trait + that she suggests those other identity groups that try to appropriate holocaust must be jealous of jews, she’s a jewish/holocaust exceptionalist.

I just did a quick search btw. Gays were sent to labour prisons with better conditions rather than concentration camps Jews were sent to apparently during WW2 by Nazis*. That should be why she’s saying they/we weren’t put in gas chambers.

*Wachsmann, Nikolaus (2015) [2004]. Hitler's Prisons: Legal Terror in Nazi Germany. Yale University Press. ISBN 978-0-300-22829-8.

Pennywise
16 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

Another completely inaccurate post. Guys, do some critical thinking before jumping on an incorrect narrative being presented to youÂ đŸ€Šâ€â™‚ïž

Nicole Lampert is not a holocaust denier. She’s a jewish author who writes on bunch of jewish platforms. By the virtue that being Jewish is her most important public personality trait + that she suggests those other identity groups that try to appropriate holocaust must be jealous of jews, she’s a jewish/holocaust exceptionalist.

I just did a quick search btw. Gays were sent to labour prisons with better conditions rather than concentration camps Jews were sent to apparently during WW2 by Nazis*. That should be why she’s saying they/we weren’t put in gas chambers.

*Wachsmann, Nikolaus (2015) [2004]. Hitler's Prisons: Legal Terror in Nazi Germany. Yale University Press. ISBN 978-0-300-22829-8.

...sis the fact that she's Jewish only makes this worse what are you talking about :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Monster647
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

...sis the fact that she's Jewish only makes this worse what are you talking about :laughga:

She’s not denying holocaust
 Read what I said again

Nathan
44 minutes ago, Monster647 said:

Gays were sent to labour prisons with better conditions rather than concentration camps Jews were sent to apparently during WW2 by Nazis*. That should be why she’s saying they/we weren’t put in gas chambers.

1. But we know for a fact thousands of LGBTQIA+ people where murdered/gassed tho
 what are you talking about..

2. IF the community was put into slave labour, how does that make it any better? (Of course, this is a hypothetical question as we know that isn’t true).

maybe
 just maybe
 you need to worry less about telling others they ‘dOnT crITiCaLly tHinK’ and just stick to facts. 

babyboo

Omz we should totally cAnCel hEr !!

Seriously guys she's allowed to endorse/support whoever she wants. I'm so over these dumb outrage about someone else personal choice.

Chlorine Sevigny

Seeing that JK Rowling does not follow Nicole Lampert, it’s a leap to say she is aware of Nicole’s beliefs and “supports” her. It looks to me like she was just applauding a female author putting a “beardsplainer” in his place. :partysick:

JK is problematic but it doesn’t help to spread misleading information. 

I am starting to believe she has some sort of mental illness :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Nathan
3 hours ago, babyboo said:

Seriously guys she's allowed to endorse/support whoever she wants. I'm so over these dumb outrage about someone else personal choice.

Nah, let’s call out bigots and fascists.

We don’t need go ‘allow’ people say anything they want with no accountability.

That’s what free speech is. 

alsemanche
3 hours ago, babyboo said:

Liking pineapple on a pizza is a personal choice. Fascism and transphobia are not. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived