💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

It’s like 2 DIFFERENT people!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

She’s 10 years older. I think most people change/grow/evolve from their mid-20s to their mid-30s. There are a million examples of regular people doing the 10 year challenge, with many posting drunk bar selfies and then comparing to pics of them being settled at home with kids. This is just a famous pop star version. 

JanStan

For me they are completely different people but both completely Gaga. She is such a versatile, supremely talented, genuine chameleon that the only thing that would surprise me is if she did the expected. For better or worse. It’s why I LOVE her. 

RAMROD

She's still the same 🙃 See you at #TheChromaticaBall 🔥🔥🔥

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

G U C C I
7 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

True. But her face, voice, personality and mannerisms are drastically different. And she just seems like a COMPLETELY different person now. 

The decade between the two interviews can explain the majority of the change. She has grown and matured while working and crafting an iconic career that few ever manage to do. She’s been through more and worked harder than most people in ten years and in front of the world. However, for as versatile and naturally eccentric as she is, Gaga is also very “spongey.” She takes on speaking patterns and mannerisms of people she spends time with. A perfect example would be Tara and then Sarah.  

TheSlash

I'm much more impressed with that transformation:

b1cd65d79891c56220a8f091a0f8fe8d.jpg

lady-gaga.jpg

Because there's only like one or two months between both looks and she looks like two completely different people.

We stan THE queen of transformation :firega: 

Ew, David!

Lovelife
22 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I'm much more impressed with that transformation:

b1cd65d79891c56220a8f091a0f8fe8d.jpg

lady-gaga.jpg

Because there's only like one or two months between both looks and she looks like two completely different people.

We stan THE queen of transformation :firega: 

The Oscar Sound of Music Tribute really changed the focus of her career 

Chlorine

Whether she would ever admit it or not, she was definitely channeling Madonna here.

giphy.gif

I'm glad she's evolved into truly her own person and is comfortable enough with herself to be vulnerable and not need the façade.

Agunimon

i mean it's like 12 years later lmao. some people can say what they want about her being the same, but she is absolutely a different person today than she was 12 years ago. we all are.

badfaith
11 hours ago, Bonkers said:

It's amazing, I don't know how she does it. :giveup:

EXNj4BBUYAA7I1H.jpg

Not me actually thinking this was Trixie :bradley: She would eat this look up tho 

Sepsami
19 hours ago, Bonkers said:

It's amazing, I don't know how she does it. :giveup:

EXNj4BBUYAA7I1H.jpg

lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-uk-premiere-dre

I wish trixie could see this lmao

Night Vision
23 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

True. But her face, voice, personality and mannerisms are drastically different. And she just seems like a COMPLETELY different person now. 

I see fans saying this a lot, and to be honest I think it's an exaggeration.

Smother Em Eh
20 hours ago, JanStan said:

For me they are completely different people but both completely Gaga. She is such a versatile, supremely talented, genuine chameleon that the only thing that would surprise me is if she did the expected. For better or worse. It’s why I LOVE her. 

THIS :legend:

Exactly how I see it. The same person YET SO DIFFERENT! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ronk

Both her age and the circumstances of that stage of her career make her seem so different.   Still the same Gaga.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived