series

House of the Dragon airs on 21/8

alsemanche

Featured Posts

weed

I'm honestly still so triggered by S8 but I'm so excited. I hope it's at the same caliber of production and visuals as season 8 tho lol

Poker

I can't wait. Got is my favorite tv show and I'm so excited to see what they deliver with this one. I'm sure it's going to be epic.

Kindness rules all.

They should have started with the conquest of Aegon, and then passed through the other Targaryen kings to the Dance. It would be like The Crown, but with Targaryens

InTheCloset

Hyped for this!!!!!

I live in a parallel universe where Khaleesi is the Queen getting that good d from Jon:ally:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

mwjuell91
15 hours ago, Monet said:

They should have started with the conquest of Aegon, and then passed through the other Targaryen kings to the Dance. It would be like The Crown, but with Targaryens

100% this. Missed opportunity for an epic series. This just feels like They want to Get straight to the good stuff. Aegons conquest would be soooo badass . Maybe They will Explorer it through different seasons in different timelines or something

Tbh im sceptic since the misery of the last GOT seasons when they started shifting away from the books.

Archived