• Last Reply
weed
22 hours ago, flyaway said:

she lived a traumatic experience

What experience? Was she attacked by transwomen? I genuinely don't know

alsemanche
Just now, weed said:

What experience? Was she attacked by transwomen? I genuinely don't know

She was abused by her ex-husband if I remember correctly. Not sure how that justifies or has anything to do with her being a transphobic bigot though. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Sure, let's put the murders of trans people on her back :interestinga: As if trans people weren't already getting murdered left and right long before Jo entered the picture.

And if you think she'd want any trans people, or anyone for that matter, get killed, you literally are out of your mind. She's against unisex bathrooms, and suddenly she's getting people killed? PLEASE.

she’s doesn’t need to tell people - go and kill trans men and women - to be responsible for aggression aimed against them. her ideology and statements is what makes transphobes confident and justify their aggression towards trans people in their eyes. especially when this is such a huge figure as she is. 

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Sure, let's put the murders of trans people on her back :interestinga: As if trans people weren't already getting murdered left and right long before Jo entered the picture.

And if you think she'd want any trans people, or anyone for that matter, get killed, you literally are out of your mind. She's against unisex bathrooms, and suddenly she's getting people killed? PLEASE.

The way you constantly downplay her transphobia is disgusting 

Nathan

The disgusting defence of JK Rowling in this thread, Jesus Christ. 

She wrote books about Wizards 15 years ago, and now spends her free time attacking minorities, she is a bigot. Just because you liked her books as a child, it doesn't give the author free reign to cause terror. 

Some bans should happen tbh. This should be a safe space for the community, not a platform to defend bigots like JK Rowling. I am really sorry to trans members who read through some of this. 

Going to mute this thread for my own sanity. 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Sure, discuss as much as you want. And exaggerate the situation as much as you want as well.

I'm not doing that, but of course you wont believe me cause YOU ARE NOT A TRANS WOMAN. You don't know ANYTHING about our lives and how WE FEEL when we read and experience transphobia. People like JK Rowling have a lot of power, Radical feminists have a lot of power and they're socially killing us.

In my country they're trying to take away our rights to even have a name(our correct name). they're very organice and do you know how they do it? social media, big influencers are empowering them and giving them a voice, JK Rowling is doing that with her millions of followers. 

Check your transphobia. 

Spoiler

and now I know you'll disagree with me on everything, especially with the last part but when someone tells you that you're acting racist, transphobic, etc you listen/read and try to do better.

I don't throw around the word transphobia very often.

and btw you can read her books and movies all you want, I even watched the whole saga a couple of days ago. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just tired of the LGBQ's and their transphobia. 

also they're different levels of transphobia, not saying you want to kill us or that you're JK Rowling but I definitely think there's transphobia in you. Please educate yourself, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

R*wling fans are nauseating. 

I'm very tired, one of the reasons I stopped using Facebook and Twitter is transphobia:smh:. I have a lot of problems with life and the last thing I want to do is open fb, ggd, tw, etc and read transphobic and misogynistic opinions, it breaks my heart. 

I only use IG and GGD, but I think I'll stop using this forum, I know shouldn't be responding to him but transphobic opinions makes me really mad and sad.

Part of me wants to educate everyone but its really difficult when they gaslight you, don't read you or listen to you.

Oh I have an opinion on this. Yes, I really do. But would voicing it on a forum post have any significant positive impact in the world? Probably not. Is my opinion any more important than anyone else’s? Nope. So probably should just not say anything at all. Which is essentially what I’ve done here and what I wish more people subscribed to. Anyways, stream Chromatica. Or don’t. It’s whatever.

alsemanche

nvm, the report button exists for a reason i guess

Not The Real Gaga
2 hours ago, Meat said:

She didn’t kill anyone herself but the ideology she promotes on the daily, gets countless transwomen killed just for being who they are. Call me crazy but transphobes like her are responsible for those murders. 

Do you feel the same about religious people?

Not The Real Gaga
2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

she’s doesn’t need to tell people - go and kill trans men and women - to be responsible for aggression aimed against them. her ideology and statements is what makes transphobes confident and justify their aggression towards trans people in their eyes. especially when this is such a huge figure as she is. 

Do you also feel the same about religious people?

Pennywise
1 hour ago, LAS22 said:

Oh I have an opinion on this. Yes, I really do. But would voicing it on a forum post have any significant positive impact in the world? Probably not. Is my opinion any more important than anyone else’s? Nope. So probably should just not say anything at all. Which is essentially what I’ve done here and what I wish more people subscribed to. Anyways, stream Chromatica. Or don’t. It’s whatever.

this sounds very conservative lmao 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

The way you constantly downplay her transphobia is disgusting 

It’s been a trend within the gay community lately. I’ve noticed a lot of gays downplaying trans issues, and some straight up ignoring them because it doesn’t directly affect them. JK fans are a prime example 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Do you feel the same about religious people?

If they’re spreading transphobic opinions that can harm trans people, then yeah.

Same way most gays/lesbians/bisexuals/asexual/non-binary deaths are either a direct or indirect result of religious bigotry.  

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived