Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K sued by housekeeper/maintenance crew

Teletubby

Featured Posts

tylerjs

Not defending her but apparently she used a contracted company for these services. Meaning the company she used is the actual employer of the workers and manages their pay/hours/etc. So, if that’s true, kim wouldn’t have anything to do with the pay bc she’s paying the company, not the workers themselves. If she’s telling the company they worked less hours than they really did, that’s one thing, but either way the company is responsible for verifying these kinds of things at the end of the day. So who really knows, but wouldn’t surprise me either way 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

JusKeepBreathin

200.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jewels n Drugs

I mean wheres the reciepts? 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Seems like this housekeeper does not want to work anymore! She should take into consideration setting up a camera and make a sex tape, it's easy, but very hard work. And your mother will help you with it, she can launch your career, why can't this housekeeper just do it? So weird. it's so easy, takes just persevrance, and a I can do it attitude

Omg i screamed 

Chlorine Sevigny
39 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Not defending her but apparently she used a contracted company for these services. Meaning the company she used is the actual employer of the workers and manages their pay/hours/etc. So, if that’s true, kim wouldn’t have anything to do with the pay bc she’s paying the company, not the workers themselves. If she’s telling the company they worked less hours than they really did, that’s one thing, but either way the company is responsible for verifying these kinds of things at the end of the day. So who really knows, but wouldn’t surprise me either way 

Very inchresting.

Kim has no reputation of this sort of thing whether it's her home or her business so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :coffee:

Ricardo
2 hours ago, soularpower said:

I was thinking the same thing, I can't see Kim or any other celebrities paying themselves to their employees, hand by hand, probably their teams are the ones doing it, it's their names being thrown in the mud tho. 

BUT honestly you never know with celebrities, they think they own people so who knows 

LeJudas
11 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

I hope the Kardashians are the first to go in the event of an alien invasion. 

I fear they will kardashify the aliens and take over the universe. Maybe not a good idea tbh :bear:

PartySick

The way it took years for Kim to earn my respect and then a week to lose every bit of it :ladyhaha:

💚

MonsterofFame
19 hours ago, soularpower said:

This is a good point, but the Kardashians don't have history on their side. They're known to be very frugal and open to screwing anyone who is not part of their family over.

Kris shed those crocodile tears on the "final" episode of their series on E talking about how much she was going to miss the staff and crew who filmed and supported them for 10 years. Meanwhile, she really was essentially firing the entire staff that made their entire career in exchange for more money from Hulu to make their show.

Archived