new music

Normani - Fair

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Healed My Heart

She's really talented, I want to love her, I'm just never really into her releases. This sounds like a B side from CTRL but without SZA's magic... Idk

She/her 💗💜💙

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s cute but girl lost her momentum taking so long to release a single after Wild Side. I hope her album comes soon and doesn’t get postponed, just let the music do the talking. :fatcat:

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s cute but girl lost her momentum taking so long to release a single after Wild Side. I hope her album comes soon and doesn’t get postponed, just let the music do the talking. :fatcat:

I mean, what momentum though? :sleep: Wild Side wasn’t a hit and didn’t really take off even with Cardi on it. She could have built momentum releasing Fair a few months later though. But I have a sneaking suspicion it didn’t exist until just recently. 

I listened to Fair and Wild Side last night, and then I wanted to listen to more Normani but well… that’s it. :poot: That’s the problem, she’s not really making it possible for anyone to be too interested in her because she has no discography after 2+ years.

Petrichor

Why does half of this topic just have posts from people shitting on her?

She is a very talented young musician. She released a couple of singles that charted *okay* and you guys keep saying she should “just give up”… what the **** is wrong with you?

Can you all sing better than her? Nope. If you had a chance at your dream, would you just give up after a couple of years of trying? I would hope not.

Y’all are miserable and unhappy with your own lives, so you’re hoping and praying other people fail with their own endeavors. That’s just sad.

ANYWAYS, I love this song. Very mid-to-late 2000s R&B and so beautiful. Hope to hear more from her like this.

Archived