šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Levitating becomes the longest charting BB100 hit by a female artist ever!

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dojo
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

well...how long until she beats the men?

Ā 

Just now, androiduser said:

such a shame / irony that it never went to #1

of course we have to focus on the negatives to take the spotlight from this iconic timeless achievement

stay pressedt luvsĀ :glamourpuss:

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

well...how long until she beats the men?

21 weeks,Ā Blinding Lights spent 90 weeks

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pamplemousse

Undeserved. This song is a carbon copy of a reggae song. Trash. I was a huge fan of Dua and the fact that her most successful song is a blatant rip off of another song is disgusting.Ā :bye:

Dojo
40 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Undeserved. This song is a carbon copy of a reggae song. Trash. I was a huge fan of Dua and the fact that her most successful song is a blatant rip off of another song is disgusting.Ā :bye:

that pseudo reggae band made a copy of levitating and inventing a whole story without receipts just to sue dua and get some cash

their only proof is that soundcloud and in them you can edit old audio files, upload a new one without affecting it's date, comments and other meta data.

they will lose, dua will countersued.

Shav33l
8 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

That was proven to be false.Ā 

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Noah

Levitating always sounded fresh, authentic and was quintessentially Dua Lipa. Iā€˜m so proud of how she shaped her artistry with Future Nostalgia. Despite the odds of Covid, she managed to create a beautiful Album rollout.Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Archived