💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

Daenerys
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I saw the guy do that. He immediately stopped smiling. He got so many death stares. It was so awkward… glad it didn’t hit her

If you pay close attention you can see it hit her in the face and bounced off. She flinched, like, a split second later. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 2

Katrinooo814
2 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

Just so y'all know early entry and lmZ was a scam I got ga and was front row

show was immaculate and poor gaga getting smacked in the head... Everyone in ga audible gasped around me...

Sore Candy, Replay and ARUTW were the highlights for me

🤣🤣🤣

I'm happy to hear this haha I have regular GA this time for Boston(I always get early entry) and I've been worried cause I won't get there til maybe 5ish due to work :-(

looks like most of GA got good spots thabk goodness its smaller than Europe!!!

LaLa

We had such a good time!! So much fun, and the show is great in person!! This is the first Gaga concert my husband has every been to. He knows her song of course (we’ve been married nearly 10 years, he’s heard them plenty lol) but I think there are very few he could name :laughga:

Anyway, during one of the early interludes he said “what’s that one where she’s like, on the fire escape dancing? I like that one.” I was stunned he could reference any video  (especially that one let’s be real lol) so was very happy to tell him Edge of Glory was on the set list. And then he cried when she played it :diane:

It was honestly so fun going with someone who’s never seen Gaga before, he was really blown away by the whole show and it made it that much more special for me. 

Oh and yeah, those flames are HOT, we were in the 100s section, so not on the floor, and we could feel the heat blasts clearly, I was surprised lol :firega:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

LaLa
5 hours ago, calmar said:

Something seemed a lil off with Gaga's voice, not in a bad way, just different from what I expected in person

okay I thought this too, when she started Bad Romance I was like omg does she have a cold?! But then everything else seemed okay, so maybe not. 

But her speaking voice seemed different too, so I don’t know. Weird! 

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

N a t h a n
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

okay I thought this too, when she started Bad Romance I was like omg does she have a cold?! But then everything else seemed okay, so maybe not. 

But her speaking voice seemed different too, so I don’t know. Weird! 

She hasn't been going live performances in a while so maybe the past two weeks were a lot for her voice 🙁

She still sounded amazing 

• Like 2

LaLa
2 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

She hasn't been going live performances in a while so maybe the past two weeks were a lot for her voice 🙁

Oh yeah she sounded great, just different to me, that’s why it was weird lol 

I was thinking after that it was me, because I haven’t see her live since ArtRave :laughga:

• Like 1

badfaith
1 hour ago, N a t h a n said:

There was definitely a strain in her voice but I think anyone who's not a singer wouldn't notice lol. Like there was some songs that I don't think it was the choreo affecting it. I was actually really worried for the B stage section but she still slayed it :firega:

43 minutes ago, badfaith said:

There was definitely a strain in her voice but I think anyone who's not a singer wouldn't notice lol. Like there was some songs that I don't think it was the choreo affecting it. I was actually really worried for the B stage section but she still slayed it :firega:

Shes been like that the whole tour. If you watch videos back she's more in her nasal voice with a yelp than she's ever been and it's taking her a semitone away from the note alot.

8 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

I was front row on right cat walk and got there at 4pm with regular Ga... People's who paid for golden circle or lmZ got ripped of lmao

Were you inside the cat walk or outside?

NightStar
11 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Is it just me or am I the only one worried that the fire on stage is dangerous?. Like I’m worried she’ll get burned. Like when she jumps she might slip into the fire or smtng. Idk I’m just worried for her safety.

don't worry! Demons don't burn, and Gaga is a certified Devil of Pop :staymad: :firega:

Edited by NightStar
  • Shook 1

OhHenny2020
11 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

it’s totally valid and okay to feel this way. 

but so far the majority has loved the show and it’s getting rave reviews even from media who is normally critical of Gaga.

im sorry you didn’t enjoy her artistry.

There was lots good about the show but I went to ARTPOP twice in 2014, Vancouver and Winnipeg and I don’t know if it was the stadium vibe or what but it didn’t feel as good IMO. Optics, Sound, I thought both were not very good. 

The catwalks are pretty much pointless. They go out maybe 25 ft. If you’re not in the very front Stage B is the highlight of the show. And that’s a very small fraction of the concert. 

Edited by OhHenny2020
  • Like 1

CanadaGoesGaga
42 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

There was lots good about the show but I went to ARTPOP twice in 2014, Vancouver and Winnipeg and I don’t know if it was the stadium vibe or what but it didn’t feel as good IMO. Optics, Sound, I thought both were not very good. 

The catwalks are pretty much pointless. They go out maybe 25 ft. If you’re not in the very front Stage B is the highlight of the show. And that’s a very small fraction of the concert. 

I will say, stadiums are not my favourite venue for a concert. Too big. 

But I’m also proud of her for being at stadium level now. 

Notthebling

Ppl who were in the pit, how early did you get there and what was your spot? Wondering when I should start lining up for NYC 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Teal Ambition

One of the best nights of my LIFE omfg :firega: I had such a blast and I would say this tour is on par with the Monster Ball. It is just TOO good and Gaga looks genuinely happy to be touring :kiss:

I posted some videos and photos I took on my Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg9_pG-uZ-r/

and here's Gaga passing right by me during Free Woman:

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4

GagasEnigma4

Questions for LM who have attended this or other dates. I have VIP EE, and plan to line up early AM for my show soon. But I really want a hoodie, does that mean I have to choose between having a good pit spot or the hoodie? Or will people let you leave the line to go get merch and come back?

It appears many fans in pit EE did get a hoodie, but now sure how if they couldn’t leave. Please and thank you💙 Never had pit before.

Edited by GagasEnigma4