💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

They’re just boring. I screamed plenty from the stands. 

As you should :firega: I stan that! Aren't you gonna be in the pit for the SF date?

she/her

SharkmanthaC
17 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

As you should :firega: I stan that! Aren't you gonna be in the pit for the SF date?

I’m in the stands for the LA date. Going with @PartySick (who will probably be sick of me :ladyhaha:) and @ChicaSkas!

I wanted to go to this show with my besties @MonsterMom and @Franch Toast but I have to provide documentation to miss required workdays (and I’d miss like 3). 

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

gagaisitalian
6 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I cried when she performed TEOG and started talking about COVID, loss and Sonja. Angel Down was a shock. It made tonight’s show feel like an exclusive. I doubt she performs AD anywhere else on this tour. 1000 🦅  will probably return when she performs in Houston. 

Or Houston will get Grigio Girls like we did for Joanne Tour since that song is about Sonja. I've been wondering if she will do anything special in Houston again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

RAMROD

Someone was wearing a huge red wings in the crowds last night. :billie:

It was slay but I also feel bad for anyone standing behind them :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Moonlight on Water
15 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I’m in the stands for the LA date. Going with @PartySick (who will probably be sick of me :ladyhaha:) and @ChicaSkas!

I wanted to go to this show with my besties @MonsterMom and @Franch Toast but I have to provide documentation to miss required workdays (and I’d miss like 3). 

Wish you could've went! Also, I hope you have a wonderful time in SF. No way people could get sick of genuinely nice little monsters :vegas:

she/her
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Meeting the icons @Roband @Lady JarJar was a huge highlight to the day! First two people I’ve ever met IRL :) 

Jar Jar the legend (the right lol I’m the messy mf on the left)

3-BB9-A77-B-CDDE-4-B11-BABA-308-FB1-BE75

and the king Rob 

DEA208-A6-565-D-4127-950-E-4-A8-E13-CB36

and bc you look great but I look a mess here’s this lol

EB94-AC02-18-FC-4386-B7-A5-116-E0-C45-D7

ily guys, and thank you Rob for literally giving me the water bottle that prevented my death from dehydration :heart:

so great meeting you, this show was a blast! i’m glad you didn’t get dehydrated lmao. it’s a shame i didn’t get to meet @Lady JarJar!

i’m glad i bit the bullet and traveled to tx for this show. such an incredible night despite gaga trying to broil us alive :wtfga:

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Laughing at the old people on Twitter thinking a Gaga concert would start at 7:30…

It was on other cities, I believe. She was late late last night but it was fine. It was raining all day off an on. And saw there were bad accidents at the free way, so maybe that's why. 

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It was on other cities, I believe. She was late late last night but it was fine. It was raining all day off an on. And saw there were bad accidents at the free way, so maybe that's why. 

The earliest she went on was at 8:30 'cause there was a curfew in London. I think someone said there was a curfew for one of the US stadiums too but I can't remember where or if it also started at 8:30.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

tylertremallose
8 hours ago, Sarah H said:

Does anyone have a video of her TEOG speech/performance?

I do!

• Like 1

TheOriginalOne

Last night after the show Whataburger was filled to the brim with LMs and this morning my hotel provided breakfast and it was full of people wearing their merch. Ughhh this was such a great experience. Driving back to Austin now but I definitely will never forget this whole experience! 

• YAAAS 1

58 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The earliest she went on was at 8:30 'cause there was a curfew in London. I think someone said there was a curfew for one of the US stadiums too but I can't remember where or if it also started at 8:30.

Chicago has a 10:30 noise curfew for concerts at Wrigley. She went on at 8:33 there and went over the curfew by 13 minutes. 

Edited by NT78
  • Thanks 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Someone was wearing a huge red wings in the crowds last night. :billie:

It was slay but I also feel bad for anyone standing behind them :billie:

He took them off before it started

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

He took them off before it started

That is good then. :golfclap:

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 hour ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Laughing at the old people on Twitter thinking a Gaga concert would start at 7:30…

Literally!! I was sitting right next to an old straight couple we both got there around 6:30 and they were complying for hoursss, then when the show started the man kept getting up and leaving for long periods of time, as soon as she started talking abt politics they just walked out:oops: more room for me to dance

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1