💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Also, if you were seating in Section 19, Row 9 Seat 11…

im in love with you and I accept any marriage proposal you have ready 

• LMAO 5

ProfessionalClown
36 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Really? The crowd seems kinda dead.

Trust me the crowd was not. Sometimes I heard them more than her 

• YAAAS 3

TheOriginalOne

Ok y’all, back at the hotel. Literally that was the best night I’ve had in years! My feet and throat are so sore from dancing and screaming. I loved the energy in my section of the stances. From doing the wave to getting mad at how late it was getting, to eating our words once the show started and dancing all night long. Ughhh what a night! I hope y’all had an amazing time. :heart:

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

What a night, I’m gonna be so sore tomorrow! Me and my fiancé were the ones with the Lady Gaga “rangers” jerseys, if you missed us, Gaga Daily shared us on their ig feed! 

• Love 4
  • Shook 1

Franch Toast

I'm sorry I didn't meet y'all, or maybe I did and just didn't know it. We were so exhausted & sore after since the show started 2 1/2 hours late and we were in the pit that we immediately bolted out of there. 

If you were either of the twins from Mexico with the fabulous purple and pink braids,  y'all were my favorite new people I met. I think this was one of the best concerts I've ever attended. :heart:

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 5

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The best show to date hands down. HANDS DOWN.

2 hours ago, NT78 said:

Really? The crowd seems kinda dead.

I don't know about the sections, but the pit was full of enthusiasm and a gamut of motions. People were crying during "Born This Way," TEOG & "Angel Down" and living it up for the dance bops. It was such a blast! :heart:

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 1

ProfessionalClown
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I don't know about the sections, but the pit was full of enthusiasm and a gamut of motions. People were crying during "Born This Way," TEOG & "Angel Down" and living it up for the dance bops. It was such a blast! :heart:

During TEOG and Angel Down, I cried so much. The pain and the absolute melancholy I could tell radiated in the whole room.

• Love 4

Moonlight on Water

I burst put in tears to hold my hand, and the flames made it so hard to see. It was like seeing heaven though. It was ****ing beautiful.

she/her
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
  • Shook 1

ConnorFilm

I cried when she performed TEOG and started talking about COVID, loss and Sonja. Angel Down was a shock. It made tonight’s show feel like an exclusive. I doubt she performs AD anywhere else on this tour. 1000 🦅  will probably return when she performs in Houston. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Love 4

ProfessionalClown

Meeting the icons @Roband @Lady JarJar was a huge highlight to the day! First two people I’ve ever met IRL :) 

Jar Jar the legend (the right lol I’m the messy mf on the left)

3-BB9-A77-B-CDDE-4-B11-BABA-308-FB1-BE75

and the king Rob 

DEA208-A6-565-D-4127-950-E-4-A8-E13-CB36

and bc you look great but I look a mess here’s this lol

EB94-AC02-18-FC-4386-B7-A5-116-E0-C45-D7

ily guys, and thank you Rob for literally giving me the water bottle that prevented my death from dehydration :heart:

• Love 8