💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

You'll be fine. Also, people overall tend to be really nice in the line, so if you need to leave to use the restroom or get some food, just ask the people around you if they're okay with holding your spot for you. We didn't have any problems with this in the Dallas line. 

I have heard that! Thanks for the tip! I am hoping to make lots of friends💕

• Love 1

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I have heard that! Thanks for the tip! I am hoping to make lots of friends💕

Gaga fans are the nicest, as long as you're also nice, so you should be fine! :heart:

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
25 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Gaga fans are the nicest, as long as you're also nice, so you should be fine! :heart:

Yes we really are! I went to Vegas a few times and always made friends easily and met the best people💖

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4

Thanks everyone! This is also going to be hard emotionally since my fiance just died of cancer 7 months ago and he was a Gaga fan too. He was only 25. We listened to Chromatica all throughout his cancer battle, it was a shining light during our darkest times (with all of Gagas music, but especially Chromatica). We dreamed of going to the Ball together. 2020 didnt happen, then we were supposed to go in 2021. He died suddenly and unexpectedly in Feb and I am so heartbroken. But I had buttons made with his pictures on them I will wear on my outfit so he is there with me💙

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 5

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thanks everyone! This is also going to be hard emotionally since my fiance just died of cancer 7 months ago and he was a Gaga fan too. We listened to Chromatica all throughout his cancer battle, it was a shining light during our darkest times (with all of Gagas music, but especially Chromatica). We dreamed of going to the Ball together. 2020 didnt happen, then we were supposed to go in 2021. He died suddenly and unexpectedly in Feb and I am so heartbroken. But I had buttons made with his pictures on them I will wear on my outfit so he is there with me💙

I'm so sorry for your loss. :runhug:

It's not the same situation, but I unexpectedly lost my mom last year, and so I understand your heartbreak in a different way. I 100% believe your fiance will be there with you at the concert, and I'm glad you're going to wear buttons with his pictures to the concert. :heart:

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 1

Moonlight on Water
12 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thanks everyone! This is also going to be hard emotionally since my fiance just died of cancer 7 months ago and he was a Gaga fan too. He was only 25. We listened to Chromatica all throughout his cancer battle, it was a shining light during our darkest times (with all of Gagas music, but especially Chromatica). We dreamed of going to the Ball together. 2020 didnt happen, then we were supposed to go in 2021. He died suddenly and unexpectedly in Feb and I am so heartbroken. But I had buttons made with his pictures on them I will wear on my outfit so he is there with me💙

I'm so sorry for your loss.. that sounds really unfair. At least he'll be there with you in a way, and i bet he's watching over you. You're going to have a wonderful time :kara:

she/her
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
On 9/1/2022 at 6:29 PM, Franch Toast said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :runhug:

It's not the same situation, but I unexpectedly lost my mom last year, and so I understand your heartbreak in a different way. I 100% believe your fiance will be there with you at the concert, and I'm glad you're going to wear buttons with his pictures to the concert. :heart:

Thank you :kara: I am so sorry for your loss as well! Its always so heartbreaking but especially when it was unexpected and sudden. Thank you!! I want to represent and make him proud🥺💕

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4
On 9/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, Lady JarJar said:

I'm so sorry for your loss.. that sounds really unfair. At least he'll be there with you in a way, and i bet he's watching over you. You're going to have a wonderful time :kara:

Thank you:kara: It is super unfair. We were only together 2.5 years, and dealt with an advanced cancer diagnosis for 2 years of our relationship. He was the bravest warrior and best man I knew💙 I miss him so badly every second of everyday, as he was my best friend, soulmate, and one true love💖 But Gaga and her music help heal me so much amidst all the pain and trauma of losing my best friend. So I am super excited my show is 1 weeks away!! So ready to dance, heal, and be surrounded by nothing but love💗⚔️

• Love 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 12:36 PM, Rob said:

this was my last minute outfit courtesy of the depths of my closet lmao

AB806760-4-D29-4-F0-F-AFAD-82245-DFE2-BD

also, thanks to all of you who persuaded me to get the hoodie. i had to get 2xl but i’m excited to try it on once it’s out of the dryer. 

That’s a really nice outfit king :tony:

• Love 1

On 9/20/2022 at 9:46 PM, ignotus said:

That’s a really nice outfit king :tony:

you are too sweet lmao

On 9/20/2022 at 10:04 PM, ProfessionalClown said:

@Robstill getting the recognition he deserves :enigma:

stahp it

On 9/20/2022 at 10:58 PM, ignotus said:

@Rob looks like a snacc isall :vegas:

are you a hard or sour candYYYY?