Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

tylertremallose
8 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

So the guy I'm looking for had a black shirt on with Khaki shorts and black snapback and he wore glasses. If you are a little monster and do visit this site please dm. It was really nice to meet you, and I really wanted to get to know you more...:bradley:

Not us being thirsty for people at a concert lol

• LMAO 5

Moonlight on Water

if you were the woman singing on the stage then please dm me, I'd like to get to know you some more.. :lolly:

she/her
  • LMAO 4

ProfessionalClown

Lmaoo not you all seeing crushes and me getting harassed by the drunk dude sitting next to me the entire show :laughga:

at least I could tune him out for 90% of it 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Moonlight on Water
7 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Lmaoo not you all seeing crushes and me getting harassed by the drunk dude sitting next to me the entire show :laughga:

at least I could tune him out for 90% of it 

I'm sorry there was someone bothering you :kara: That really sucks, i hope it didn't kinda ruin the show for you

she/her
  • Love 1

mr.peter
On 8/25/2022 at 12:22 AM, Rob said:

wait a damn minute. 

not the 2xl sized hoodie actually looking cute on me lmao

7-E6-DB428-181-E-45-C0-8-AA7-3-F1921-BAC

@ProfessionalClown and @monstertoronto i’m glad y’all talked me into buying this. thanks!

I hope the LA hoodie is this color way. Since shes playing dodger stadium it’s perfect. I also saw you said you mobile ordered your merch ? How ? 

4 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

CUTIE ANGEL

BB THATS YOU COME DOWN TO SAN DIEGO ILL COOK FOR YOU

4 hours ago, mr.peter said:

I hope the LA hoodie is this color way. Since shes playing dodger stadium it’s perfect. I also saw you said you mobile ordered your merch ? How ? 

the venue had a designated preorder area! somebody posted the link here. i’m not sure if every venue is doing it though, but it was worth paying $14 ($7 per order) to not wait in line or fight people for sold out merch. 😂

• Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4

Question to anyone who had VIP EE! It says pick up our tickets at will call, but I think I heard VIP doesnt have to go to will call and leave the line, they get a special check in. Is this true? I feel it is but I can’t remember where I read it (prob on twitter) for confirmation. Can anyone who has been EE for any shows comment?

Edited by GagasEnigma4

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Question to anyone who had VIP EE! It says pick up our tickets at will call, but I think I heard VIP doesnt have to go to will call and leave the line, they get a special check in. Is this true? I feel it is but I can’t remember where I read it (prob on twitter) for confirmation.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? This thread is for the ball that already happened in texas 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagasEnigma4
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Are you sure you're in the right thread? This thread is for the ball that already happened in texas 

Yes! Sorry for the confusion, my show is LA but I am asking in this and other threads if people who already went can answer.

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Question to anyone who had VIP EE! It says pick up our tickets at will call, but I think I heard VIP doesnt have to go to will call and leave the line, they get a special check in. Is this true? I feel it is but I can’t remember where I read it (prob on twitter) for confirmation.

In Dallas this was the case. They set up tables at the front of the EE line, and we checked in there in order of where we were in line.

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4
Just now, Franch Toast said:

In Dallas this was the case. They set up tables at the front of the EE line, and we checked in there in order of where we were in line.

Great thank you so much! I worried about losing my spot in line if I had to go to will call, since I will be going by myself.

• Love 1

tylertremallose
9 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Great thank you so much! I worried about losing my spot in line if I had to go to will call, since I will be going by myself.

You will get a vip email that gives instructions :) 

• Like 1

pachinko
31 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

The line into the show ends up becoming the line into the vip check in table. After the table check in, you get let inside the stadium. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

You'll be fine. Also, people overall tend to be really nice in the line, so if you need to leave to use the restroom or get some food, just ask the people around you if they're okay with holding your spot for you. We didn't have any problems with this in the Dallas line. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1