💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

tylertremallose
3 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So those of us that don’t have the card have to wait for the general sale on the 14th, right? Does it become a game of speed the day of general sale? 

it was kinda funny, i got on right when the citi presale went up...within 30 seconds it went from 4000+ to 0 people in front of me...guess they saw they couldnt buy lol

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, AshIey said:

Thank you both! :happy: I really hope I can get two tickets.

Are you doing another presale or general sale? Best of luck 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne
7 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

it was kinda funny, i got on right when the citi presale went up...within 30 seconds it went from 4000+ to 0 people in front of me...guess they saw they couldnt buy lol

:air:

so I guess this means that general sale day really is gonna be a blood bath :nooo:

im about to battle for my life babylon :nooo:

AshIey
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you doing another presale or general sale? Best of luck 

I’m going to try the VIP and Livenation presale on Thursday, if not I’ll do general sale!

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I’m going to try the VIP and Livenation presale on Thursday, if not I’ll do general sale!

Try the earliest option if you can. Look if anyone own amex or other cards in your fam or friends circle. 

the seats are going out fast. This is the current state

5-C7-B5-C6-C-F2-A0-4-D96-AE34-0-BD7-A2-B

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AshIey
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Try the earliest option if you can. Look if anyone own amex or other cards in your fam or friends circle. 

the seats are going out fast. This is the current state

That’s a good idea, thanks!

SILENT HILL

I am officially going with my brother and our two close friends!! This will be my second time seeing her live since the ARTPOP Ball! I am so excited!! :bradley:

• Like 1

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

:air:

so I guess this means that general sale day really is gonna be a blood bath :nooo:

im about to battle for my life babylon :nooo:

id say get on an hour before, cuz 10 min before sale, it has you sign up to be in the queue via text and you put a code in, so really it depends how quickly you join that queue 

Gaga2645

Going with my bestie from Houston!! He’s never seen her and he’s stanned her since she was performing in ikea parking lots. 
Can anyone help me thought? Monster pit? Are they holding onto those tix? And I’ve never been to a stadium show before is floor even worth it bc I know the venues are usually much larger. I’ve only been on floor when I’ve seen her at Toyota center

Pop Art

Are the pit tickets already sold out?? I'm hoping they're holding some for each presale, cuz I don't see any left and only the Citi presale has happened. :cryga:

Ayoherewego
26 minutes ago, mikaeldiazm said:

Hi! Anyone knows the live Naton presalee code? t's URGENT II do have a live nation acount

SHOWTIME, Good luck 

Ayoherewego

Yass i was able to get me and my sisters pit tickets im so excited I can't wait to see you guys there 💓

Pop Art

I got my boyfriend @CHROMATICA 2020 and I pit tickets, I'm so excited ahhh. :excited2: He's also been a longtime stan but thought he'd never see her, but I said BET. :gaycat:

I'm a bit surprised they didn't have any "regular" GA pit tickets and the only way you can get pit tickets at all is through the Little Monsters GA Pit Package. I low key would have preferred to miss the benefits of the package in order to pay less than $480 plus fees per ticket, but...oh well, at least we're going!