💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

FATCAT
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Sad. Hopefully they will have more screens like they did for JWT where you could watch her on that 3D cube thing in the middle. I'm on the floor and even with the screens on the stage, not sure what I'll be able to see. 

I'm over 6 feet tall, so you might be able to see me poking out of the crowd :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm over 6 feet tall, so you might be able to see me poking out of the crowd :rip:

Cut to me climbing on @FATCAT's shoulders so I can have the best view :hor:

• LMAO 2

FATCAT

Just a heads up for anyone using the seat viewing websites, the floor layout will be different than what's on those charts 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy

ATL Airbnb Tips

want lgbtqia+ community with nightlife? Midtown/Edgewood Check out the club Sister Mary Louisa's (if you need directions, just ask a local gay where church is).

want a really fancy place and have a car/money to spare? Buckhead.

don't mind a little travel and want something quiet and cheaper? Cumming or Kennesaw but they're more conservative there so be careful.

Safety:

If you're downtown but the apartments start looking a little smaller and industrial, you're most likely still safe as long as you keep walking and mind your business.

Atlanta has so, so many LGBTQIA+ people; you probably won't get crimed on for being queer if you're anywhere near the venue, you'll get crimed on for being queer and genuinely loudly inappropriate. Avoid streets with poor lighting, keep valuables out of sight, lock your car doors, don't be glued to your phone while walking, and avoid loitering? You're good 99% of the time. 

And lastly, for my more squirrelly girlies of consenting age: Piedmont Park is the designated place for a nice boat ride. Don't you just love cruises? 😇

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

beli8

My friend who lives in Atlanta said Midtown is definitely the Gayborhood, but that pretty much any place in Atlanta these days isl lgbt/gay friendly.

She's not sure on afterparty joints near the stadium, so I'll see if I can do some research!

• Love 1

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

Good luck to those getting tix this morning! Curious to know if they'll be selling non-VIP GA...

i honestly couldn't even tell. the moment i got in there were only resale pit tix for $800 lolol. Sooo if you still have that pit ticket you wanted to get off your hands i'll gladly take it.

scheibemonster

Regular pit is now $855 face value due to Ticketmaster’s “in-demand” pricing…that’s insane. Little Monsters Package was cheaper than that. 

• Shook 1

rasclautmangos

Was thinking about changing/ upgrading my tickets today, but I guess I'll just be happy with the ones I have already. These prices are crazy! Even the seats next to mine are $20 more than they were the other day.

Jenina

I got tickets :nick: It's very sad to see the first row with all wheelchair accessible seating were purchased and being resold already though

cool
  • Like 1

beli8

About an hour ago I saw that there was a LM VIP GA Pit ticket available (for the $480 plus fees), non-resale. Keep checking, peeps!

• Like 1

beli8
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

i honestly couldn't even tell. the moment i got in there were only resale pit tix for $800 lolol. Sooo if you still have that pit ticket you wanted to get off your hands i'll gladly take it.

Hey there! Im gonna PM you shortly.

• Like 1

beli8

Ok, so I've been scoping out lgbt bars, but it looks like most of them really are in the midtown area (about 20-30 minutes away from the stadium?). How serious is everyone about getting together after the show, and how far are you willing to drive/travel for it? Also, how does everyone feel about finding a karaoke bar and crashing it with nothing but gaga songs? lol (I love karaoke). 

I also want to put my old lady disclaimer out there lol I'm 36 and plan to wait in line most of the day, and who knows how the atmosphere in the pit will be. I would love to join whatever we can plan, but at the same time don't want to disappoint if I end up having to call it a night shortly after the concert :giveup: there's also a big chance my brain will say "screw it, this will only happen once and just worry about feeling like hell tomorrow" lol hopefully!

• Love 1