Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
33 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Anyone else in the early entry line? I’m #54

This is not my show, but mine is in 2 days. What time did you get in line around to get that number?

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

Anyone else in the early entry line? I’m #54

I’ll be heading to the EE line around 230 pm.. hope not too many more people come before then. 😆😬

DirtyIceCream
20 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I got in line at like 8:00 am. They aren’t selling merch yet to my knowledge

Is there anywhere to pee for those of you in line? :laughga: I’ll be coming with a big water to stay hydrated. Hoping they at least have a porta potty :toofunny:

Flippy

Are we even ready for the slayage that’s going to happen tonight?! :giveup: It’s gonna be such a good show! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Brolysskins

I'm so excited, IDK what to wear. I don't know what time to get there but I'm gonna smoke OUID and have some drinks and get brave to wear some Leather and Chains. We got Seats on Floor? I hope I have a good view. 

ALSO, I love the Merch but I hope there's locals selling unofficial Merch lol, those tend to be cheaper and better quality tbh

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

1 hour ago, DirtyIceCream said:

Is there anywhere to pee for those of you in line? :laughga: I’ll be coming with a big water to stay hydrated. Hoping they at least have a porta potty :toofunny:

Let me know if you find out the answer to this haha. My bladder is so small 🥲

GunninMan

Wasn’t gonna go because I’ve only ever seen Ga in the pit and I wasn’t about pay those prices for the ticket, but my ass just dropped money for section 122. I gotta see this mf show lmao

• YAAAS 1

3 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Wasn’t gonna go because I’ve only ever seen Ga in the pit and I wasn’t about pay those prices for the ticket, but my ass just dropped money for section 122. I gotta see this mf show lmao

Was it a resell ticket? How much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking? 

GunninMan
7 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

Was it a resell ticket? How much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking? 

It was yeah! Got it on Ticketmaster website for $200

• Like 1

LavenderLamborghin

Does anyone know what the food situation is like for concerts at the ball park? Is everything open like the specialty foods and drinks, or is it just Oracle Park's food windows with pretzels, hotdogs, and pizza?

Just got here and people are sorta spread out and I asked a few people where queue starts and ends and they didn't know despite having the fanmade wristbands... I can't even see anyone handing out the wristbands?

Confused and just sat myself down in the middle of people underneath a tree

Can't wait!