other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

YAAAAAAAAS

If only I had floor tickets :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

If only I had floor tickets :bradley:

Seats are good too! You'll have a better view of everything than those on the floor :hug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Flippy

Seats are good too! You'll have a better view of everything than those on the floor :hug:

I really hope so! :bradley:

I know one of the people who will be moving people’s seats so I just might go bother her :billie: jk jk but it would be nice

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

I really hope so! :bradley:

I know one of the people who will be moving people’s seats so I just might go bother her :billie: jk jk but it would be nice

Make them get you on those floor seats where she passes by :excited2:

• YAAAS 1

Flippy

Make them get you on those floor seats where she passes by :excited2:

I swear I’d pass out by that point! :laughga: I’ll see how the view is from my seat and if it’s bad, I’ll definitely reach out :billie:

• YAAAS 1

LavenderLamborghin

I'm planning to arrive at 6:30pm to enjoy the vibes, get stadium food, and grab some merch. I'll be in section 125 if anyone is nearby and wants to meet :pawsup:

I'm bringing my husband with me. It'll be his first big concert! We've been to concerts at smaller venues for Charli XCX, Marina and the Diamonds, and others, but nothing like this before. I can't wait for him to see the amazing performance Gaga puts on! :legend:

• YAAAS 2

49 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

There's around 15 people

Can you let us know if they have merch available outside the venue tomorrow, early in the day? 

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, KANEGAGA said:

Can you let us know if they have merch available outside the venue tomorrow, early in the day? 

Im not there! I shared the tweet just in case anyone was planning to get in line/wanted to ask anything to those in line :hug:

• Like 1

PeachJug
18 hours ago, PeachJug said:

If anyone still needs a ticket, I still have one extra Little Monster VIP early entry Pit ticket for sale (original price of course!)

i am beyond excited!! see you guys there!!

Just bumping this! One left :)

laneXcolten

So excited to see you all there :) 

Question. We’ve got VIP Early entry, but the friend who purchased the tickets won’t be able to show up until after 5. We want to line up early to get in on time, and the email says we can bring a copy of the listed attendees ID
 any idea what that means exactly? Like a picture of it? 

• Love 1