💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

hausofnicolee
On 8/2/2022 at 5:22 PM, Hachi said:

I just bought two early entry tickets that popped up about an hour ago and there’s still one left if anyone needs! VIP pricing stays the same so it’s less the half the price of regular pit tickets!

did you sell this yet? im looking for a ticket!!

hausofnicolee

I’m looking for 1 GA (hoping for EE/LM package) ticket!! Please let me know if you have one or someone you know is selling!! you can also find me on twitter with the same @

19 hours ago, hausofnicolee said:

did you sell this yet? im looking for a ticket!!

Hey! I wasn’t selling I was just letting people know there was an extra EE ticket available on Ticketmaster when I posted that.

DirtyIceCream
On 8/18/2022 at 2:16 PM, hausofnicolee said:

I’m looking for 1 GA (hoping for EE/LM package) ticket!! Please let me know if you have one or someone you know is selling!! you can also find me on twitter with the same @

My friend just backed out so I have one LMZ EE package ticket, if you can just pay what I paid for it. The only issue is that they are will call tickets so you'd have to meet me on the day of the show. I might just end up having my sister come with me If I don't find a way to sell it. 

Edited by DirtyIceCream

Flippy

Would anyone be able to help me get an SF hoodie? I won’t be able to make it earlier on the day of the show because of work :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

deathandcompany

I got my tickets and they say possible obstruction. Does this tour have blocked views? I’m right in the middle section (not side section) with what I thought would be a clear view of the b-stage. 

I looked at the layout and thus far there hasn’t been any obstruction from what I can tell. 

Edited by deathandcompany
  • Shook 1

DirtyIceCream
10 hours ago, deathandcompany said:

I got my tickets and they say possible obstruction. Does this tour have blocked views? I’m right in the middle section (not side section) with what I thought would be a clear view of the b-stage. 

I looked at the layout and thus far there hasn’t been any obstruction from what I can tell. 

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Oracle+Park/seating/all/

Try to check if you can see your section from that site, If not I would try to contact the venue and ask if they can clarify better. :confused: I assume way off to the side would be the only obstructed view like you said. The screens are huge also. If you don't like them you might be able to exchange for different seats if you got them through Ticketmaster. 

Edited by DirtyIceCream

PeachJug

Does anyone know how/where/when we can pick our tickets up at Oracle Park? I am very confused 😅 I have GA tickets

LavenderLamborghin

What time can we expect the show to officially start? I want to make sure I have time to grab food before needing to be in my seat. By the way, I'm so excited for this, I dyed my hair pink today!!

DirtyIceCream
16 minutes ago, MANiCUREd said:

What time can we expect the show to officially start? I want to make sure I have time to grab food before needing to be in my seat. By the way, I'm so excited for this, I dyed my hair pink today!!

I would say 8:30 at the earliest but most likely at 9ish. Hopefully she isn't too late because last time she came to SF and played at this stadium they had a curfew and she cut a section out of the show (3 songs from the setlist) :ohno: .

Edited by DirtyIceCream

LavenderLamborghin
14 hours ago, DirtyIceCream said:

I would say 8:30 at the earliest but most likely at 9ish. Hopefully she isn't too late because last time she came to SF and played at this stadium they had a curfew and she cut a section out of the show (3 songs from the setlist) :ohno: .

Oh my gosh, that makes me nervous! I was looking at this thread on Reddit and someone said the curfew is closer to 10. I'd be devastated if she had to end the show early :messga:

hausofnicolee
On 8/22/2022 at 3:45 PM, DirtyIceCream said:

My friend just backed out so I have one LMZ EE package ticket, if you can just pay what I paid for it. The only issue is that they are will call tickets so you'd have to meet me on the day of the show. I might just end up having my sister come with me If I don't find a way to sell it. 

OMG I’m sorry I haven’t checked back. Still available?!

On 8/23/2022 at 6:00 PM, deathandcompany said:

What section are you in, field or in the stands? If you are in the stands, you may have one of the lighting towers in your way. 

LateToCult
On 8/23/2022 at 6:00 PM, deathandcompany said:

It could be a baseball net like Atlanta had. (Except they didn’t disclose that on their tickets. :air:)

Edited by LateToCult