Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

I'm so jealous, i wish i could be there with you guys! I hope all of you have a blast :hug:

she/her
  • Love 2

Flippy

Got my babble on tee, my SF Hoodie and the Sour Candy lollipops! :lolly: seated and waiting for Ga! Also, was so happy cause I got to see @SourCandySugarBomb :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

LavenderLamborghin

Just a heads up on merch bags!

If you get merch from the truck outside, you'll get a clear bag with pink Chromatica imagery on it. 

If you buy merch inside, you'll get it in a plain black bag.

• YAAAS 2

25 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Showtime is 830. She’ll most likely go on at 9

Ooh ok. I’m just concerned cuz my ticket says 7:30 and we’re at a restaurant waiting for our bill! 

Flippy
1 minute ago, SourCandySugarBomb said:

If you get merch from the truck outside, you'll get a clear bag with pink Chromatica imagery on it. 

I got both! :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

LavenderLamborghin
1 minute ago, KANEGAGA said:

Ooh ok. I’m just concerned cuz my ticket says 7:30 and we’re at a restaurant waiting for our bill!

Don't worry! The stadium isn't even a quarter full yet. If the show starts at 7:30, almost everyone will miss the start and that's not going to happen. You have time!

• Love 1

Just now, SourCandySugarBomb said:

Don't worry! The stadium isn't even a quarter full yet. If the show starts at 7:30, almost everyone will miss the start and that's not going to happen. You have time!

Thank god!!! We’re still waiting for the server to come back to give us the check! Ughhh

8 minutes ago, SourCandySugarBomb said:

Nice that they have bags now inside. When I bought my merch they were just giving people merch to hold the entire concert. Lol

they call me angela vidal

GagasEnigma4
15 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Got my babble on tee, my SF Hoodie and the Sour Candy lollipops! :lolly: seated and waiting for Ga! Also, was so happy cause I got to see @SourCandySugarBomb :hug:

Was it hard to get the hoodie? Did you get it before or after entering the venue?

• YAAAS 1

I'm not used to the keyboard looking so far away. 😭 Hang in there GA, your moment is coming.

Ps beer is $15 lol

• Love 1

Flippy
58 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Was it hard to get the hoodie? Did you get it before or after entering the venue?

Outside they only had small sizes left but as soon as I went inside, they only had XL and 2XL so I got the XL! It wasn’t hard at all! :hug:

• Love 1

Flippy

Angry New York GIF
I know we’re less than an hour away but ****… this wait feels like forever :huntyga:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 2