Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

elijahfan
9 hours ago, NewUsername said:

So strange, 2 shows back to back are the perfect opportunity.

Maybe they'll do it in Japan, then. She might have wanted to have a few more shows under her belt before filming it.

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Cello said:

I think she said that Philip Treacy was in the audience, that's why she wore the headpiece perhaps. 

Loved her dedications and shoutouts to her fashion inspirations like McQueen, Treacy, Isabella Blow, Daphne Guinness :heart:

I think it's nice she's wearing pieces from designer friends of the country she's in, the same way she wore a CELINE jacket at the Paris show - Hedi Slimane was confirmed to be in the audience, and apparently delivered the jacket himself. I'm wondering if she'll be wearing something special in NY or Tokyo.

• Love 3

SMILE2NE1

There's a fury in her eyes that so intense and passionate. I've been a fan since Just Dance and watched every performance, but there's something about the way she was in London that burns. So glad she's getting even better and better

Edited by SMILE2NE1
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

noa234

Ok so yesterday i was seated just  to see the whole show in a different view, and today GC.

my opinion is that although this tour if fun its definitely not her best or Stadium fitting. The stage should have been wayy more big and special, i mean an artist in her status should have been able to provide that especially after 2 years of planning. The interludes are beautiful but sometimes feel out of touch from each other and too long. Plus - isnt this the 1st tour shes not changing wigs or makeup?

89-A5-B1-DC-3-D11-4-A02-95-B4-12-AB80-CC

Edited by noa234
  • Like 2

Retro Dance Freak

Last night was incredible. I had so much fun. Gaga was spectacular. Upset she removed TEOG though :cryga:

However, it was so poorly organised by the stadium. We queued for like 40 mins and then we went round the corner and our queue just disappeared? Which meant we had to join another queue from the end, so we just decided to walk to our underground station (40 mins). While we were walking, someone dropped (or threw??) a bottle of wine into the crowd and it literally smashed right next to my leg. The event staff ‘helping’ people cross the road had no sense of urgency and it resulted in too many monsters being let across the road, which meant there was nowhere to go except stand on the road - and drivers were getting aggravated.

The crowd (where I was sat at least) was kind of dead. The girl in front of me was literally sat taking selfies the whole time? And the woman next to me kept side eyeing me and making it obvious I was annoying her when I was singing, doing the monster hand and dancing. Have fun! You’re at Lady Gaga Jesus Christ. 

I wish the merch stour did a programme or something, and sold more than expensive T shirts and hoodies.

But Gaga delivered a stellar performance and I cried so much, especially during Free Woman. That song means so much to me. And everyone’s outfits were incredible! I felt underdressed lol. :pawsup:

There was a boy in a black Chromatica shirt and his mum that were talking to my family while we were queuing for the Southbound overground. But we lost you when the stewards closed the opening in the barricade after we turned the corner. If this was you let me knowww!!!! I didn’t really make any friends last night because I was really stressed out from the lack of organisation and you two were the only people we kind of talked to lol

I’d attach photos to show you what I look like to make it easier to know who I’m talking about but I can’t work out how to do it rn lol

Edited by Retro Dance Freak
Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

Omegahedron

Ronan and Jack. On the off chance you're on here, lovely to meet you guys in the Golden Circle last night. Drop me a message if you want to keep in touch!

Ack1234
8 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Amazing show, actually blew me away. Getting back to the hotel was a journey tho, Jesus :messga:

Tell me about it, got back at 1am for a 45 min journey on a bus ,gonna leave early tonight !!

Jonathan2244
18 hours ago, GagaOolala said:

Did you manage to get one?! Is there lots of stock?

Nope I got 1, then they were gone. I got there about 4 

Smithy
7 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Not tonight. Don’t know if she started late (hope people who attended can confirm this) but it’s the only song she skipped. 

She started at 8:45 bc there’s a curfew

Retro Dance Freak

honestly when she dedicated babylon to alexander mcqueen and then sung free woman i just lost it i was crying so so so much :air:

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.
  • Love 3

Cello
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Eek I’m seeing her tonight!

Have a great time, it's an amazing show! :pawsup:

she/her
  • Love 1