💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Rj Barker
1 hour ago, Bolkins said:

Stratford maybe? You would have to get to and from the stadium, but it’s close to the m25 you cut out having to drive into the busier parts of London by parking there. 

Thank you will look into it 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gimme More said:

For those who also booked section 002, the tickets now say 120 - that is the exact same block so don't worry, they've just re-numbered. They've posted an image of the updated map with the tickets and it shows block 120 where 002 was.

I'm glad I double checked the section number as when I first looked at the tickets I thought i'd been sent the wrong ones, my heart dropped to my stomach :messga:

Edited by Guest

kmonster2479

Anyone know if rechargeable battery packs are allowed inside and personal mini fans (like a neck fan).

Also what will the situation be for water if you're stuck at the front / middle of GC? It seems like you can't take anything in, in which case they should be handing water out especially if it's going to be hot that day, but also I heard they don't do this anywhere! I will actually die. 

I've tried contacting Spurs Stadium customer support and checking Twitter but nobody ever replies. 

Anyone want to meet up before the show? Friday, for instance? (I am attending on Saturday)

Also, any ideas about Gaga-themed parties during those days?

Traveling to London from Spain :)

kmonster2479
33 minutes ago, Guille said:

Anyone want to meet up before the show? Friday, for instance? (I am attending on Saturday)

Also, any ideas about Gaga-themed parties during those days?

Traveling to London from Spain :)

On Saturday night there's a club night — Monster's Ball: The Lady Gaga Club Night @ Great Portland Street, tickets on Dice.

OMG I've accidentally ordered early entry tickets lmao what a happy accident!

Anyone know what time this starts?

GypsyMonster

Anyone who has print at home GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets do you have a photo you could share of what it looks like?

I bought mine on resale and printed them but they look so ugly I’m scared they aren’t official ones or something

I already sold my seated tickets lmao 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Last ditch effort but I'm looking for golden circle early entry tickets for Saturday 30th. I'm willing to pay £400. 

If I can purchase early entry I'm also going to be selling my standard golden circle for the same date. 

Hey. I have a GC - do you think I will get a normal view if I queue around 1-2pm? For ArtRave I queued since 6am and I dont want to do it again. 😑

I have GA. If I don’t care about standing near and I just want to vibe without stressing about anything, could I show up after the doors open? Or will it be a complete disaster?

I have something I’d want to do before and that would mean showing up at the stadium around 18:30. 

Siena

I’m going with 5 friends GA, and some of us have a gate 18 entrance and others have gate 23. Will there still be one line or are we gonna have to wait separately ? 

Edited by Siena

Miss Asia

I just put my GC ticket on Resale at Ticketmaster for the 29th! Unfortunately I can’t make it to the show :( Original price!

20 hours ago, kmonster2479 said:

Anyone know if rechargeable battery packs are allowed inside and personal mini fans (like a neck fan).

Also what will the situation be for water if you're stuck at the front / middle of GC? It seems like you can't take anything in, in which case they should be handing water out especially if it's going to be hot that day, but also I heard they don't do this anywhere! I will actually die. 

I've tried contacting Spurs Stadium customer support and checking Twitter but nobody ever replies. 

Battery packs are fine, not sure about neck fans though!

They should hand out water at the front of GC, I can't see why they wouldn't and also Tottenham Stadium has no roof so it's not like other shows where we will be out of the sun 

• Sad 1