Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
45 minutes ago, Stef said:

Guns n Roses are playing Tottenham next weekend and the door times updated from 7pm to 3pm :air: 

What?:air:

Juanlittlem
43 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I believe showtime curfew across stadiums is 23:00. Most acts I’ve seen at stadiums start around 20:45 and end around 22:30-45.

At least it was 22:00 in 2012 when she played the BTWBall, maybe they changed it now!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Tinnitus15
38 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Guns and roses on at 6.45 

So Gaga can be earlier?They changed their seat map too.Not that ugly map like on gaga’s dates

Gagalvaro

Do we know in which hotels she usually stays when she’s in London?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Gagalvaro said:

Do we know in which hotels she usually stays when she’s in London?

Well DJWS posted this so maybe this hotel

ECCC6-C24-F533-4-BCC-9-E70-8372-E5-E73-E

spicemuncher
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Well DJWS posted this so maybe this hotel

ECCC6-C24-F533-4-BCC-9-E70-8372-E5-E73-E

If I’m not mistaken, she used to stay there then switched to the Langham but recently changed (during the HOG promo) to the Corinthia.

I’m not sure what underground parking the Corinthia has, so it might be suitable for promo visits as she has to step out of the main doors each time but not when she’s on tour 🤷🏻‍♂️

• YAAAS 1

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

If I’m not mistaken, she used to stay there then switched to the Langham but recently changed (during the HOG promo) to the Corinthia.

I’m not sure what underground parking the Corinthia has, so it might be suitable for promo visits as she has to step out of the main doors each time but not when she’s on tour 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think some fans saw that Corinthia was fully booked during her dates in London.So maybe she’s gonna be there 

• Love 1

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, MaxPOP said:

Does anyone know the capacity of the Golden circle? :derpga:

I don’t think so 

ithinkweed

I just sent an e-mail to ticketmaster asking to change my ticket delivery option from post delivery to print at home and they did it! So if you’re travelling to London from another country you can try doing that too.

• Thanks 1

lodylody

Have people got their tickets yet? :awkney: I'm having them delivered bc I don't have a working printer. I bought tickets to the 2020 concert that ended up on the Friday :rip: I'm getting nervous :messga:

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, lodylody said:

Have people got their tickets yet? :awkney: I'm having them delivered bc I don't have a working printer. I bought tickets to the 2020 concert that ended up on the Friday :rip: I'm getting nervous :messga:

Didnt some fans say that their delivery tickets were transferred to print at home?For the print at home tickets the site says they will be ready 3 days before the event :messga:

Im from Poland living in UK for couple of years now. It’s gonna be first time seeing Gaga live after 14 years being fan so im really excited :excited2::excited2::excited2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1