Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Harry Kat
7 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

This is true

I'm always under the impression that people like Americans are very used to drive far distances

For us Dutchies... 100 km is very far awaaaay 😅

Really? lol! I used to drive 100km per day to go to my work here in Greece :ladyhaha:

Pedroply
On 3/31/2022 at 5:59 AM, Harry Kat said:

What? So far away from Amsterdam? Lol that's funny! It's only 100km away!  I'm coming from Greece 

I'm coming from brazil lol

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Caio SCav
16 hours ago, Pedroply said:

I'm coming from brazil lol

quais os planos?  qual o setor? :ally:

• Like 1

MaybeKermit
On 3/31/2022 at 8:06 PM, Harry Kat said:

Really? lol! I used to drive 100km per day to go to my work here in Greece :ladyhaha:

Lol here in Belgium and Netherlands 100km can mean u r in another country lol

Pedroply
2 hours ago, Caio SCav said:

quais os planos?  qual o setor? :ally:

golden circle nesse, mas vou também pra alemanha e suécia com GC early entry  e londres gc 

• Like 1

Caio SCav
8 hours ago, Pedroply said:

golden circle nesse, mas vou também pra alemanha e suécia com GC early entry  e londres gc 

Vou de GC early entry em DĂŒsseldorf, Paris e Arnhem 

• Love 1

Caio SCav
On 3/31/2022 at 2:20 PM, Caio SCav said:

There are almost no available hotels in Arnhem anymore and I am wondering about it since I haven't booked it. :laughga:

BTW, if you guys are looking for Hotels, I have managed to book mine after someone canceled their booking and the room became available again, so just keep updating the Hotel booking page. It looks like we have more competition for Hotels than tickets. :ohwell:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
darkgaga
On 3/30/2022 at 4:28 PM, Randy Bogaerts said:

For those of you who are interested, here you have an update after 1 week:

328 more seats have been sold, which makes the seating area 73% sold out so far. 

At this speed the seating area should be 80% sold out in about 3 weeks, although I believe it will go a bit faster now the DĂŒsseldorf date is almost completely sold out. 

How’s the promo for this date going on in The Netherlands?

Did you see the post in the other thread claiming there are still 12000 seating tickets available?

Randy Bogaerts
8 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Did you see the post in the other thread claiming there are still 12000 seating tickets available?

Yeah I just saw it but it doesn’t make any sence to me.

It’s true that Gelredome has a capacity of max 41.000 people but only when the stage is centered in the middle of the stadium. With the stage layout for the Chromatica Ball the max capacity would be  34.000 people, from which I counted 19.350 seats.

At this moment +/- 4.600 seats are still available, which means the seating area would be around 76% sold out at this point 😉

• Thanks 1

Miss Asia

There is a Golden Circle Early Acces ticket available via the Dutch Ticketmaster channel for Arnhem’s show at Gelredome!

• 2 weeks later...
Randy Bogaerts

Okay guys, just wanted to check how the sales were going and for some reason MANY spots that where sold out are available again
 I don’t understand because I’m talking about a few hundreds spots that used to be unavailable đŸ€Ż

3 minutes ago, Randy Bogaerts said:

Okay guys, just wanted to check how the sales were going and for some reason MANY spots that where sold out are available again
 I don’t understand because I’m talking about a few hundreds spots that used to be unavailable đŸ€Ż

They were not sold out. Just never went on sale

• LMAO 1

Harry Kat
4 minutes ago, Randy Bogaerts said:

I saw that too! But I guess that, that part of the stadium was not on sale so they put more tickets on sale now 

• Shook 1